1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about pakistani peoples and pakistan?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by future, May 31, 2007.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    They've been acting like that for longer than America has been a nation. You can't blame the victim for the crime.

That's like saying that a woman was asking to be raped because of the way she was dressed. Oh, wait, Islamists do blame women for being raped! :eek:

Will.Spencer, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  2. rubia126

rubia126 Peon

Best Answers:
    well if US thinks that all muslim countries are behind these terrro activites (which is wrong).. then y only these pooor and underdeveloping countries like iran , iraq, afghanistan , pakistan suffers no question for countries like UAE...

an example

if boob woolmer (pakistan cricket coach) died in USA its a question on jamacian police and hotel security ... not on pakistany team or managers of the team. no one is saying nothing abotu this but if this incident would had been happened inb pakistan all media everone would have been sayin that pakistan is a terrorist country and blah blah blah

rubia126, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I disagree. I think that most people are smart enough to realize that the Islamists kill more Muslims than they kill Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and Atheists combined.

If anyone needs to get rid of the Islamists, it's the Muslims.

Will.Spencer, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  4. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I am not blaming victims, I know terrorism exsited way before 9/11.. As an Indian I witnessed it for last 20 years..

What I am stating, that pakistan is in a very fragile state.. Extremist are trying to gain control.. and if it happens, It is going to be very dangerous game...

And stone them to death......

The Webmaster, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  5. rubia126

rubia126 Peon

Best Answers:
    can u prove that ????? listen am not saying that these news u get are wrong but ur avoiding the other face of the walll... go for the logic.. the issue of extreamisim and terrors are this worlds main issues faced by every country in this century.... simmillarly thr is no point of blaming islam's teaching in this case cause i suggest u study abt islam or if u foind anywhr that islam says kill people for ur own benefit i will no more be a muslim ... Islam dosent even allow to hurt a livin thing so human are the most far case...

am not saying thet thr are no terrorist no extreamist in pakistan but go for the logic for example all americans are not crimnals may be few of them a and may be none of them simmilarly all muslims are not terorrist may be few of them or may be none of them

the eg bob woolmer i gave cause once inpakistan a bomb attck happend in karachi (www.pakistanshining.com)while and international cricket match been playin... whole world was blaming pak security and karachi the death os woolmer is the same wuestrion for jamaciane police.

rubia126, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  6. adnan

adnan Peon

Best Answers:
    I was watching a speech which he gave on T.V.

I think it was very noble to say in public, that we (Pakistan) are way behind the rest of the world. And now, we have alot of catching up to do.......

Believe it or not, I had the honor of travelling with him to Boston on the same jet, like 3 or 4 years ago.

We picked him up from London and then dropped him in Boston where he met his son.

adnan, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Wait, what are you arguing?

You were responding to my statement, "I disagree. I think that most people are smart enough to realize that the Islamists kill more Muslims than they kill Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and Atheists combined. If anyone needs to get rid of the Islamists, it's the Muslims."

Are you arguing that Islamists kill more Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, or Atheists than they do Muslims?

Would you see that as a positive thing?

I am confused as to what you are trying to argue.

This paragraph paints an extremely inaccurate picture. Hindu extremists, Buddhist extremists, Christian extremists, and Atheist extremists are all fairly rare and almost universally harmless.

It's only in Islam that we are currently seeing this sort of behavior en masse.

I had a Muslim tell me the other day that he couldn't say anything bad about another Muslim. This is, in effect, supporting the actions of murderers like Osama bin Laden.

Numerous polls over many years have shown that Islamist murderers like bin Laden enjoy support from a large minority of Muslims.

And yet who do the Islamists murder? Mostly, they murder Muslims!

If the Muslim people wish to enjoy the benefits of peace and prosperity, they are going to have to stand up and get rid of the Islamists.

This is not a task at which the West can succeed alone. This is not a task which should even be considered primarily a Western responsibility. It's your backyard -- you should keep it clean.

Will.Spencer, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  8. Jessica1

Jessica1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pakistanis are good but politically its quite bad and army rules democracy here

Jessica1, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    What do you think about pakistani peoples and pakistan?

[​IMG]

Not bad! Not bad at all :D

GTech, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That's Mariyah Moten. She lives in Houston now, where it's safer to be beautiful.

Will.Spencer, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  11. future

future Banned

Best Answers:
    WOW, Great discussion going On, starting from pakistan and pakistanis, then women of pakistan, then islam and now again back to pakistan and women.
    what i want to say that WILL Spencer got really nice feelings and same thoughts as i have as a pakistani :)
    its not islam or pakistanis who are doing killings, the people who are involve in terrorism have no religion and no boundries, althought they use the mask of islam.
    i think this will help you understand the truth...

future, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  12. rubia126

rubia126 Peon

Best Answers:

completely agree with you i have the same point of vie that people who do these things like killing innocent have no relegion they fight for thr own benefits and nothing else just using islam's name to secure themselves and pakistan is also afected by same sort of issues in pakistan thr are different parties who is fightihing for thr own benefits and killing inocents www.pakistanshining.com will shoe u the true picture of pakistan... spreading a the msg that they are doin it for sake of islam thats completely wrong even if u talk about bin laden in my opinion if he kill people he should be hanged till death cause islam doesnt allow anyone to kill human at any cost.

rubia126, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  13. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Everyone Listen To Me Carefully:
    Let Me Explain Why SOME Muslims Are terrorists.
    It all about Education
    At the end of my post you will realize and understand everything.

Q.: Do You think a doctor or an engineer will do a suicidal attack?

What i'm trying to say that these people are Illiterate. Have you seen there faces? Have you? Look at them, do they look like educated people to you. Do you

Do you know the literacy rate of afghanistan?
    [​IMG]

Have you seen a Saudi Arabian / Bangladeshi / Yemenian / Syrian / Lybian / Turkish / Kaghasitanian / Morocoian / Jordanian / Omanian / Sudanian / Somalian / Ethopian ATTACK THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please try to understand what i'm trying to say.

ITS NOT THE FAULT OF ISLAM ITS ABOUT EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherlock, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Its not only about Suicide bombers.. terrorist are not about suicide bombing only.
    There are many minds behind the scene. And Education has nothing to do with terrorism.
    There are all types of engineers and doctors, well educated persons in terrorist organizations. You think OBL is an uneducated fella? you're worng then.

Its all about faith, they have faith in killing. they trust killing infidels will help them to spread their religion.
    Its all about religion. Its not the fault of religion but its fault of religious faith.

There's a good read for you -
    http://chronicle.com/free/v49/i39/39b01001.htm

The Webmaster, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I think quite the contrary. I think the level of islamist zeal often requires a certain level of education. Two examples only. I don't have the time to dig more. I would guess I'd find a similar pattern throughout. I think also, of both the Taliban and the Iranian Islamic Revolution - twin movements founded on the backs of the young, university educated, and highly motivated.

Examples:

Zawahiri, Al-Quaeda No. 2, is a medical doctor.
    Mohammed Atta, the lead suicide pilot that crashed the first plane into the Twin Towers, was extremely well-educated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Atta

northpointaiki, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  16. Kozishu

Kozishu Guest

Best Answers:
    Muslims are not terrorists we are peace loving it is the media which is being controlled by the westerners if we have had media in our hands we could have had been the most peace loving community it is that the black sheeps of our community are selected and then propagated.and the topic is about Pakistanis not about Y MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS they are not terrorists this statement is wrong.

check this

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavello_050503_bombs.html

Kozishu, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  17. Kozishu

Kozishu Guest

Best Answers:
    Its all about faith, they have faith in killing. they trust killing infidels will help them to spread their religion.
    Its all about religion. Its not the fault of religion but its fault of religious faith.

IT is not even the fault of religous faith as i said its the media which is propagating us look around u Palestine,Bosnia,Chechnya thousand were killed and are still being killed and then u havnt seen the history do u know about the crusader how they slaughtered muslims u must accept these facts that the unrest is becoz the rights of muslims are being denied

Kozishu, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You really can't blame the Western media for the thousands of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims every year. It's not like Wolf Blitzer is strapping on a suicide vest and looking for churches to blow up.

Spend some time staring at the Global Incident Map.

You also can't blame a lack of education, but I believe that The Webmaster and northpointaiki have already covered that thoroughly enough.

The only thing that is clear is that Hindu's, Buddhists, Christians do not have nearly as high a rate of terrorist activity as Muslims. We may not know why it happens to be the case, but we cannot deny that terrorism is intimately tied to Islamic faith.

Now that this painful point is out in the open, I must continue by stating that not all Muslims are terrorist and not all terrorists are Muslims. We're talking about correlation here, not identity. Can Islam exist in some form without terrorism? I would like to think so.

Will.Spencer, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  19. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Its too easy to play victim, but takes lot of human courage to stand the truth..

Thats the case with you..

The Webmaster, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  20. Kozishu

Kozishu Guest

Best Answers:
    Its too easy to play victim, but takes lot of human courage to stand the truth..

Thats the case with you..

yes webmaster do not tell me your case u have not proved anything you are just saying that i have given u a link have you checked it brother.i tell you one thing you are taking the talk out of the topic you are mentioning MUSLIMS you are out of topic it is about Pakistan.Perhaps i bet u are an indian then its no use of me posting here....the truth is indirectly you are telling us that Pakistan sucks...well i do not care write whatever you want it is a reflection of immaturity....do u know about zakir naik yes you would know about him why don't u ask him the about the thing you are discussing here....

Kozishu, Jun 25, 2007 IP