1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about my Tech and Gadgets Blog?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Chub, Apr 18, 2015.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and hopefully plan on sticking around for awhile as it looks like there is a lot of content available here to webmasters. I've just recently go back into running my Technology blog once again, and was wondering what people think of it.

I've recently installed a new theme, although I haven't quite yet got round to improving the design as in my opinion at the moment it just lacks a little colour. I also plan to possibly change the homepage to more of a magazine style layout. I sometimes blog about gadgets and other times post tutorials on web hosting and CSS tips and tricks, but in general it mostly always comes under the category of technology.

Thanks for taking the time to look :)

The website is: http://www.webtechgadgetry.com

Chub, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome :). I'll check out the site.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  3. AJ Mysterio

AJ Mysterio Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its nice, but the template and design isn't much attractive. Try something with more colors and something unique.

AJ Mysterio, May 9, 2015 IP
  4. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You really need to do more work on it before asking for a review. It is in its infant stage and still needs a lot to be added, the theme is very plain IMO and you definitely need more color and text in the template.

Domain Lead Finder, May 11, 2015 IP