1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about my idea? free youtube account..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by innd11, Mar 7, 2012.

Hey all ..

What do you think about this one idea here? ..

I'm scent to create website where I give free 1-100 youtube account out. As people can take advantage of? .. Think of this as a hit?

innd11, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you'll be very successful with this. Why wouldn't people just create their own account(s) if they wanted? It doesn't take that much effort or time. And how exactly were you planning on monetising this?

icegin, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. apurvmat

apurvmat Member

Best Answers:
    Same concerns as icegin.

Don't think it might be a hit, but ofcourse you never know until you try.

Here's the problem that I see with it - if you create a youtube account for somebody else, even if they don't like or know how to build one, they are not necessarily going to like the username you give them or something like that and they would probably feel like it's just another account that they'll have to take care of and manage i.e. if they have their own youtube accounts, they won't bother about you offering them one.

apurvmat, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  4. innd11

innd11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now it is not the way I think. That people actually look for username. Nor think they see that they can get lots of free youtube account .. They can use as anything.

innd11, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  5. jasssimth5

jasssimth5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear you'll be not very successful with this because people just create their own accounts if they wanted? so, i think it not give you any advantage.

jasssimth5, Mar 16, 2012 IP