1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about DP recently making front page of Digg?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by BarryG, Mar 13, 2006.

So you think that will be enough to push it over that pr7 mark? Getting front page on digg gives a huge push to pr and serps. It made front page TWICE, thats a pretty big deal.

One of my sites made front page once and two months later went to a pr0 to a pr5 and 1000+ visitors a day steady now. Plus thats all I did besides a press release, so as far as I can see, making front page on digg is huge. I bet anything it's more than enough to push DP to a solid pr8. I got massive backlinks from making the front page because of people blogging the story and whatnot...

BarryG, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  2. Deano

Deano Sail away with me.

Best Answers:
    I think that it will take a little more than Digg to move from a PR7 to a PR8, though I'm sure that everylittle bit helps :) Moving from a pr 7 to pr 8 requires in the region of 125 times the links that it takes from moving from PR0to 5 (based on multitude of log5). (about 2,000,000 pr1's)
    I'm sure DP is well on it's way there.

Deano, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  3. nisar

nisar Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, i think DP will make it easily. I have never seen a forum so active with the members so much attached. Everyone here is with the cause of sharing information

nisar, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  4. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nisar - this is a thread from over THREE YEARS AGO.
    Dp made it to the front page of Digg 3 years ago.
    Why did you open this thread again?

magda, Nov 29, 2009 IP