1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you guys think of Kontera?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by ST12, Jan 10, 2006.

I got for two clicks $0.27 on words which should be paying much more for each click. What do you guys think about them?
    Thinking ............. of dropping them in a few days if they continue like that.
    st12

ST12, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  2. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another question, Can I run Kontera and Adsense on the same page?

Thanks

ST12, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  3. howardhsu

howardhsu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know what keyword was clicked and the bid for that particular keyword?

A common misperception is that you would be getting a revenue share of the highest price paid for a specific keyword. When in reality, most of the ads that actually make it to publisher networks are being bid on by a lot less than what an agency or company will pay for search ads.

ST12: PM me your website address, I'll look into it for you.

howardhsu, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  4. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    On my page the keywords were investing, loan and a few others for which google pays much more. I took Kontera out. I checked out this forum about Kontera and it seems Adsense does not like Kontera on the same page with adsense.
    Thank you though.

ST12, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  5. cantufind

cantufind Banned

Best Answers:
    The simple answer to this is NO. Google's terms and conditions state you are only to advertise them on any given sites page. https://www.google.co.uk/adsense/terms

Try and make sense of this, I think you'd be treading a fine line personally.

cantufind, Jan 10, 2006 IP