1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you find difficult about starting a blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Dell Davinci, Jun 23, 2022.

This is just a quick question for those who plan to start a blog but haven't been able to start yet
    SEMrush
    1) What is stopping you? What is delaying you?
    2) Which tasks do you find difficult about starting a blog?

By the way …

If you've already launched your blog, would you share your blog start-up experience (Just to help us gain some insights).

3) Personally, what did you find difficult or time-consuming when you were launching your blog?
    4) How long did it take you to start making some income?

Dell Davinci, Jun 23, 2022 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've worked with friends and family who have wanted to start a blog - a proper blog, not MFA. The only one who did so successfully was a retired journalist.

Here's my take on it:
    1. the steps to getting a "minimal viable product" are overwhelming. Finding images that are royalty free, or getting them taken is harder work than you'd imagine. Getting the right starting content is hard. Even picking a theme is hard when the demos show a swathe of options and you have to envisage how it will look with your content in it.
    2. see above
    3. see above
    4. n/a

sarahk, Jun 26, 2022 IP
  3. RockOn4

RockOn4 Peon

Best Answers:
    The hardest part is the steep learning curve, from getting traffic to writing the best SEO compliant articles. You might be lost at first but you’ll get the hang of it after awhile.

RockOn4, Jun 27, 2022 IP
  4. KF7385

KF7385 Peon

Best Answers:
    I started writing about two years ago. Starting, it was tough to find my voice. I look back on early posts and cringe a bit. Over time, I think we find the right tone and style, and it all falls into place.

KF7385, Jul 26, 2022 IP