1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Expect From Tuesdays State Of The Union?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by r3dt@rget, Feb 11, 2013.

Well tomorrow it shall be upon us. President Obama will deliver his 5th SOTU. I just thought it would be nice to have everyone share what they expect to hear.

All the reports say Obama will focus on the economy. And why shouldn't he? We are still at around 8% unemployment. Do you guys remember last years address? Go back and watch it. He mentions that this summer (now it is last summer) is going to be the summer of recovery. Well, here we are a year later and unemployment has gone down around 0.5%. You call that a recovery? I think we will continue to hear the hollow promises for a great recovery that will never come under Obama's presidency. With no reelection to worry about he will probably blame republicans for all the problems. He will throw some gun rhetoric at us, and probably mention global warming a bit. To tell you the truth I will not be watching it in full. I can't stand to listen to Obama talk for very long. I'll catch up on the recaps on the news networks.

r3dt@rget, Feb 11, 2013 IP