1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do I need to do first?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by amyev, Jul 7, 2010.

Hi guys,

I need to start SEO, for my new site related to bookmarking demon software, please assist me to take steps to climb up for google page 1, as there are lots of things to do but just got confuse that which should be first so that I could get some fast results for it.

amyev, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  2. Techie Geek

Techie Geek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly you need to build content. This content needs to be high quality and unique. After you build some content, I would recommend starting to build links by guest blogging and contributing on forums. While you're building links, I would recommend doing the onpage SEO stuff like making pretty URLs with keywords in them and optimizing your meta tags and your page titles and validating your markup.

Techie Geek, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  3. luojie

luojie Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you have to have real readable content, and then need to find more high-quality external links

luojie, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  4. Emily Johnson

Emily Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Natural search engine optimization is a cost effective and specialized technique that can get your site ranking prominently in the search engines. Organic search engine optimization, involves appealing to the search engines guidelines through the proper use of keywords, site structure, content, link building. All of these combined actions will help to increase your websites popularity and relevance and you will achieve higher rankings in the natural results of the major search engines.

Emily Johnson, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  5. walterwachs

walterwachs Peon

Best Answers:
    All the advice is very good. Narrow your nitch keyword. Use google keywords to make sure there isn't a high nuber of sites in that nich keyword. Make sure people are searching for that key word.

walterwachs, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  6. Website_Analyst

Website_Analyst Peon

Best Answers:
    just start one by one so that you can manage it easily because there so many activities comes in SEO.

Website_Analyst, Jul 9, 2010 IP