1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What did Christianity and Judaism says about Zam Zam?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Vebtools, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Riiiiggghhht. Go get yourself a glassful of water and say your prayers, do a little ritual on it and POOF! you have successfully procured a miraculous holy water that is so healthy - you won't even need to eat anymore!

Grimm, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, don't knock it. A good supply of holy water will come in real handy if the area ever has a pesky infestation of werewolves or vampires.

robjones, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  3. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My Father's 20 year uric acid is gone after drinking ZamZam when he was in Makkah.. and i know few people who get healthy after drinking ZamZam very regularly.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best water on the face of the earth is the water of Zamzam; it is a kind of food and a healing from sickness.” (Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3302).

It was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) drank it, did wudoo’ with it and poured it on his head. He used to carry Zamzam water in small vessels and large containers in order to pour it on the sick and give it to them to drink. (al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 883).

One of the Sahaabah said: we used to call it al-Shabbaa’ah (satisfying) and it helped us to take care our families (ie. it was filling and helped them to do without food, it was also sufficient to nourish children). (al-Silsilat al-Saheehah li’l-Albaani, 2685).

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah)

The Messenger of Allah, salallahu alayhe wa sallam has said:" The most sublime of all earthly waters is that of zamzam; therein one finds food for the hungry and medicne for the ill." [ At- Tabarani ]

"Zamzam water is what one intends to drink it for. When one drinks it to be healed, Allah heals him; when one drinks it to be full, Allah makes him full; and when one drinks it to quench his thrist, Allah quenches it. " [ Ahmad, and Ibn Majah]

Japanese Scientist Masaru Emoto about Zam Zam http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/ediary200712.html

【Question】 Mr. Chris, USA, 36, Accountant

Your name was involved in a TV program and was wondering if the information said in that show was correct regarding about an experiment you did for water from Zamzam that is in Saudi Arabia. I'm really interested to know more about this issue.

【Answer】
    Thank you for your information. I took a look at the program you sent. I remember that I invited him over my seminar in Cairo, Egypt last March as a Muslim leader.
    However, I did not have an interpretor, Japanese-Arabic, I had to speak my poor English and Mr. Karim interpreted into Arabic from my English. Thus I assume that what I said was not interpreted correctly.
    As for the ZamZam water you asked, it is true that we could see a beautiful double crystal (one over another one) with six points when we dilluted by 1000. And I commented that maybe it created a double crystal since the word consists of two words.
    I've already experimented on the 99 word of God or Koran about four years ago and showed the results in a book.
    However, we are not Muslim and cannot read Arabic. So we put the Arabic words on the water bottle and left it over twenty four hours. Then photographed it. It is true that each crystals were unique and beautiful.

Vebtools, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I'm wondering why this ZamZam water isn't sold in our local pharmacy stores :rolleyes:

Grimm, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah but he raped children, so i wouldn't take much notice of what he said.

stOx, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  6. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    When?

if its about Aisha (R.A) who was his wife, then read some history.. that time such marriages was normal!!!

why pharmacy stores? its free to use.. selling ZamZam is crime in Saudi Arab.. go there and drink as much as you can also take with you if your airline allow :p

Vebtools, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  7. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    You did claimed that it can cure certain illness, right? Why do I need to go to Saudi just to drink it? Can't you guys just give it to other for free? or even export it to other countries? :rolleyes:

Grimm, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  8. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Women love zamzam, it makes their hair look gorgeous under the hijab

[​IMG]

cientificoloco, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  9. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Why not? i mean you can spend lot of money of medicine or bear expenses of hospital then why not spend some money to buy a ticket of Saudi Arab to get ZamZam?

any ways, i make a search and found this web, may be this website help you http://store.dar-us-salam.com/product/G25.html there are some Christan from Saud Arab who is sending free ZamZam water, (they will only ask you for the postage charges,) try it http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthre...-buy-it-from&p=3952478&viewfull=1#post3952478

hahahahaa.. thats a good way to atract women to buy their product.. there is ZamZam Cola too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zam_Zam_Cola

Vebtools, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  10. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't the burden falls upon muslims to 'share' it to everyone? I really see no reason why you guys shouldn't give it to others yourselves.

Grimm, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  11. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    the airlines took lot of money :( thats why!!

BTW from 13 march to 28 March i was in Saudi Arab with my family... we bring around 60 lt of Zam Zam to gift people we know here in Pakistan :D i wish you would be here so i can give you

Vebtools, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  12. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ZamZam water may be widely known and prevalent in Saudi Arabia, but it's not apparent to have had any beneficial effect on their health. In Saudi Arabia, they have a lower life expectancy than Americans--most of whom have never even heard of ZamZam water, much less tried it. Maybe we should send the Saudi's some better quality bottled water? :)

Rebecca, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  13. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    getting healthy does not mean that your age increased :-s

"Zamzam water is what one intends to drink it for. When one drinks it to be healed, Allah heals him; when one drinks it to be full, Allah makes him full; and when one drinks it to quench his thrist, Allah quenches it. " [ Ahmad, and Ibn Majah]

Vebtools, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  14. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    yes that is exactly the point. lot of things which were considered "normal" that time are no longer considered "normal" today. things change, perception changes and one has to update accordingly. good to see you can see one "normal" thing (zamzam effect i suppose). use your brain a bit more and you will see lots of such "normal" stuffs.

miscsoft, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  15. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SO nobody has to go to the hospital or Doctor in Saudi Arabia, that's way their government has so much money, no healthcare spending!

No need to eat as well...

well this is not much of a miracle is it?

cientificoloco, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  16. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Saudi Arabia???? Zam Zam is only available in Makkah only (under the Haram (the Kaba mosque) and the users of ZamZam water are the Muslims around the world who go there more than the people of Makkah.. actually the Saudi live in Makkah are in minority and its almost difficult to found them,.. even the whole staff of the Kaba is from the other countries specially from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh...

and there are few hospital in Makkah which are too far from the Kaba mosque and if you visit them.. they will suggest you ZamZam if you are not getting better with the medicine..

Let me sum up some of the features of Zamzam water:

Never Dried Up:This well has never dried up. On the contrary it has always fulfilled the demand for water.

Same Salt composition:It has always maintained the same salt composition and taste ever since it came into existence.

Portability:Its portability has always been universally recognised as pilgrims from all over the world visit Ka'aba every year for Hajj and umrah, but have never omplained about it. Instead, they have always enjoyed the water that refreshes them.

Universal taste:Water tastes different at different places. Zamzam water's appeal has always been universal.

No Biological Growth:This water has never been chemically treated or chlorinated as is the case with water pumped into the cities.Biological growth and vegetation usually takes place in most wells. This makes the water unpalatable owing to the growth of algae causing taste and odour problems. But in the case of the Zamzam water well, there wasn't any sign of biological growth.

CALCUIM & MAGNESUIM IN ZAM ZAM WATER:

The difference between Zamzam water and other water (city water) was in the quantity of calcium and magnesium salts. The content of these was slightly higher in Zamzam water. This may be why this water refreshes tired hajis.

FLOURIDE IN ZAMZAM WATER:

But more significantly, the water contains fluorides that have an effective germicidal action.

In fact, the more you explore, the more wonders surface and you find yourself believing implicitly in the miracles of this water that Allah Ta'ala bestowed as a gift on the faithful coming from far and wide to the desert land for pilgrimage.

Vebtools, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  17. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course they would - your fate now lies in the hands of the almighty absentee father-figure. I wonder why they even went to the doctor in the first place when this ZamZam water is supposed to be free and powerful. :rolleyes:

Grimm, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  18. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh boy is so itches me to bring out the hydrology manual and obliterate Vebys post .

ApocalypseXL, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  19. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Dont know.. even my father first go to a doctor and he suggest to drink ZamZam water for the days you are in Makkah :D

Vebtools, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  20. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Zam Zam was special or has any ability in healthy case, but guess for a believer it could work whether it was pure or polluted.
    I guess in this case all the religions are similar.

babak44, Apr 7, 2011 IP