1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What CRM is best for managing customers and business?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ibodybuild, Mar 31, 2012.

I've been looking for a good CRM for a while. I want something that will remind me when to make calls... allow me to input leads and track them, etc...

What do you use to track of all this?

ibodybuild, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. southmark

southmark Peon

Best Answers:
    SugarCRM (community edition) is pretty decent. May be overkill for some people.

Do you need mobile / tablet access? If you do, you may be better off searching through various app stores for mobile clients and then choosing your backend based on the client quality.

southmark, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Sugar annoys me with its complicated and frequent updates. Its good though, right up there with PeopleSoft etc.

sarahk, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  4. h4rd2Beating

h4rd2Beating Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    civiCRM may be
    for free reaseon

h4rd2Beating, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. mytime_team

mytime_team Peon

Best Answers:
    If you’re a small business owner looking for a way to manage clients on the go, MyTime has a new app that just launched in April. MyTime Scheduler lets appointment-based businesses create and manage their appointments, track client details, take payment for appointments, and message their clients right from the app. As a business owner, not only can you see detailed client records (past and upcoming appointments, phone, email, etc.) but our Dashboard provides great visual analytics that let you quickly keep tabs on your business.

mytime_team, Jul 14, 2015 IP