1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What counts as a site/Validation issues running through a ad server proxy

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by mcgurrin, Jan 14, 2010.

I could not get my site to validate last time I tried this and so I currently have a different ad network on my site but I would like to try this again and put it on one of my sites, my first question is what defines a site, I am planning on putting this on a site that I am just creating that is a subdomain of my main site and I wanted to see if this would be allowed. My second question is how to get my site to validate, I am running openx ad server which uses javascript to serve ads into the site, I can also make it use a iframe but that tends to block part of the ad in my experience so I do not want to that. I am planning to start selling mostly managed hosting and I wanted to put this ad system on those pages which will form an almost entirely independent site. The only ads on this site would be from here, if someone can help me get it to work I would appreciate it, thanks.

mcgurrin, Jan 14, 2010 IP