1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What could try kill Google search

Discussion in 'Google' started by AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 23, 2018.

I believe Google is based on a lots of information available over the internet. What is the information over the internet start becoming obsolete at a certain point and people just don't need a search engine. They might replace a search engine with a product similar to Alexa a Amazon product that automatically tells you every thing based on your questions.

What if people just don't like to write any information over the internet. Because of certain non interest and at a certain point the things start becoming more depended on a consciousness that is built into a application.

I remember when people love to write a lots of information. over their blogs. Now they just love to vlog. The actual text form of information is turning into a media information.

I personally believe Books can be a good source of information as well. But it even has a limit.
    SEMrush
    Its definitely sure that Google won't vanish any time. But the importance could diversify to different media of information .

What you have your opinion , please share in reply.

AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 23, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Technology is in a state of constant evolution. Instead of resisting it or opposing it we too ought to evolve along with it. Change is good and should never be feared. Some of us will make $$$ with the new innovations and novelties.;)

Spoiltdiva, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. A simple case and point: SEO is so different now than it was a decade ago. 10 years ago, you could post some articles, post on Yahoo Answers, and you'd be golden.

danasurvey, Aug 24, 2018 IP