1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What could try kill Google search

Discussion in 'Google' started by AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 23, 2018.

I believe Google is based on a lots of information available over the internet. What is the information over the internet start becoming obsolete at a certain point and people just don't need a search engine. They might replace a search engine with a product similar to Alexa a Amazon product that automatically tells you every thing based on your questions.

What if people just don't like to write any information over the internet. Because of certain non interest and at a certain point the things start becoming more depended on a consciousness that is built into a application.

I remember when people love to write a lots of information. over their blogs. Now they just love to vlog. The actual text form of information is turning into a media information.

I personally believe Books can be a good source of information as well. But it even has a limit.

Its definitely sure that Google won't vanish any time. But the importance could diversify to different media of information .

What you have your opinion , please share in reply.

AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Technology is in a state of constant evolution. Instead of resisting it or opposing it we too ought to evolve along with it. Change is good and should never be feared. Some of us will make $$$ with the new innovations and novelties.;)

Spoiltdiva, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. A simple case and point: SEO is so different now than it was a decade ago. 10 years ago, you could post some articles, post on Yahoo Answers, and you'd be golden.

danasurvey, Aug 24, 2018 IP
  4. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In near 10 years Google will not die... It has a lot of information and people don't stop to generate new ideas and new content. Every year quantity of this rises. It's better to write that there it too much information and people rewrite the info...

Ian Murphy, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  5. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you prefer to get information from Text or Video . What you prefer in future ?

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  6. ATMD

ATMD Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is going the other direction, Google becoming more influential, more information, more searches etc

Google is the future

ATMD, Nov 25, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    or at the very least, Google will be here in the future.

danasurvey, Nov 25, 2018 IP
  8. AlphaNine_Vini

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am Google is a big star now that will stay for long. There has been no search engine that compete Google as of now.
    Only the artificial intelligence that could bring changes to the search style. A intelligence that already know what's your next question.

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 29, 2018 IP
  9. ATMD

ATMD Member

Best Answers:
    To be fair, a company could come around and dominate in the future, providing lower PPC costs for marketers, more relevant SERPs, better user experience for end users etc. That said, Google's policy and culture of continuous improvement are hard to beat.

ATMD, Dec 3, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  10. AlphaNine_Vini

Best Answers:
    But do you think in next 20 years Some other giant search engine may rise that could over come Google .

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  11. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    A lot can change in 20 years. Remember back when everybody thought MySpace would always be a huge and extremely successful site?

danasurvey, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  12. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I left Google search, but it stalks me. It comes preinstalled on everything (cell phones). I've got a chromebook and I love the Operating System and safety. But there are more things to be worried about than being hacked or used to send out malicious stuff unknowingly. Google, in a way, is a predator. I've been Binging for over two years. I used to love Google. Relationships, huh?
    Google is ahead of us, it recognizes that we click wikipedia or imdb all the time to get info, so now it includes those type of results when you search. It will be very hard to outrun Google and make it obsolete when it is always watching and taking note of what we want.

Karen May Jones, Dec 3, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  13. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    Lets take a look at GM (General Motors).... They have been super successful for 77 consecutive years.. 1931 to 2007. They are of course still around but not relevant. Google is like the GM in the Information age... GM was king in the Industrial age... Everything comes to an end or will morph into something else. Google's exponential growth makes it impossible for rivals to even think about something bigger.... but one day it will change for sure.

Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  14. Nirav021

Nirav021 Member

Best Answers:
    In near 10 years, Google will not die... google will be more strong.you have to follow Google because your business have to ranked on the search engine.And, all the peoples are using only google search engine. It has a lot of information and people don't stop to generate new ideas and new content.

Nirav021, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  15. drak15

drak15 Peon

Best Answers:
    In close to 10 years, Google won't pass on... google will be more strong.you need to pursue Google in light of the fact that your business need to positioned on the hunt engine.And, every one of the people groups are utilizing just google internet searcher. It has a considerable measure of data and individuals don't stop to create new thoughts and new substance.

drak15, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  16. ATMD

ATMD Member

Best Answers:
    I know, and then Facebook came along lol

Never say never

ATMD, Dec 11, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.