1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What cms should I use for a dating site of this kind?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by joliett89, May 14, 2015.

I want to create a dating site, with up to 10,000,000, ultimately, or more. The website will target locations of the USA, Canada, and the UK, to begin with, lets say.

I want to create something like:

domain-name.com/california/san-francisco-1 (or this could be dynamic too, I think that non-dynamic would be better, seo wise, and for other reasons, but I did not look into this yet)

there would be 100 pages for every city (including the smaller ones, the ones with some search volume, Worldwide), and different keywords, based on the same template like "singles in <city>", "<city> personals", "dating in <city>". I would like to create a template, and output it, so I would not need to work on every single page. Just have a set of 100 selected keywords, list of cities and states, and crate all the pages, based on that. Text on the site would be template based also, just keywords would be different, according to the title tags, on every single page.

I also want to have a blog, a forum on the site, and other pages / content hubs, which will be planned, and added later.

What is the best cms / solution, for something like this. I am familiar with MySQL and PHP, so something based on this would be needed. I know Wordpress very good, but I think that Drupal, could be a better way to go.

Thanks.

joliett89, May 14, 2015 IP