1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What CMS is this?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Vedel, Jan 14, 2012.

Hey!

I have been seeing some sites popping up in my home country (Denmark) for the past 6 months now. They are sites with collections of video's, with a lock before each video telling user to watch another (paying) video or to like a facebook-page before continuing.

These are the sites I'm talking about: (They're in danish but you'll get the idea)
    fiskebe.net
    spasserbussen.dk
    jahr-designs.dk
    like2watch.be

I've copied them with HTTrack, and they all seem to be running the same cms, but I can't figure out which. If you know, please tell! Also if I'm a dumbfuck asking stupid questions please tell too.

Vedel, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate, tried my best but could find anything in the source code. On the other hand, you can just ask directly to the website owner. The best approach is by contacting them directly and tell that you're interested to purchase and would like to know what kind of script on the website. Make sure your offer is good enough for them to reply your email.

ipostmedia, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  3. Vedel

Vedel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for trying! Yep, that will have to be my second approach, but I doubt they would be willing to trade this cms out - They are making tons of money with it!

Vedel, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  4. eritrea1

eritrea1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    StatCounter Code ?

eritrea1, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  5. uldtot

uldtot Peon

Best Answers:
    like2watch.be / jahr-designs.dk i can tell you that this is a custom system and not available for download anywhere legit.
    Im a dane too, and i have worked for the owner of like2watch, thats why i know the system.

uldtot, Apr 22, 2012 IP