1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can you suggest to stop terror?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Jul 22, 2005.

?

How should the world community deal with the Iranian NBomb threat

Poll closed May 22, 2006.
  1. Tough (in negotiations)

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Tougher (sanctions)

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Toughest (even to war)

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Other Muslim states must go against Iranians attempt too

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. All of the above

23 vote(s)
    30.3%
  6. Tolerance

15 vote(s)
    19.7%
  7. Have to stock pampers first before I vote

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. nddb

nddb Peon

Best Answers:
    Sitetutor,

I doubt it's any consolation, but I talked to a guy once and asked him about these things. He said, "Allah knows the future, look at the way the Jews treat the palestinians, he knew this would happen. This is why this is written."

So, they see it as prophecy come to pass. I see it as a self-fulfilling prophecy, meant to galvanize Islam and continue it's spread through war. It's actually a brilliant strategy, if you are into keeping your religion spreading and stable.

A scapegoat always helps.

nddb, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  2. nddb

nddb Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably not as much, I haven't looked very indepth. But it does indirectly say Jews go to hell, since they do not believe in salvation through christ.

nddb, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I agree, Brian! Being steadfast before evil. They don't have real power over us. Just the ability to kill like every human being has.

Blogmaster, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Right, but also calls upon Christians to support the children of Israel and let God be the judge at the end. And to pray for the salvation of the jews. And that in the end the Jews will get a last chance to come to Christ.

5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    True. And what I am looking at is not the few nutjobs who blow things up, but the crowd behind them cheering. Is there anyone who can not see a corrolation here? please speak up if you don't, and don't accuse me of racism because most Muslims have dark skin. So do most Israelis.

6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Without getting all theological here, The muslims hate the Jews for the same reason Hitler and many throughout the ages have. Because they are the chosen ones. They are the first to get into the gates of heaven when Christ returns. They hate that. Why, because it proves that their hatred killing ways (disguised as a religion) is not valid. It proves the Jews were here first and it bothers the living crap out of them.

IMHO Islam did not exist prior to 1948. I have looked for years to find any solid evidence that this made up religion actually existed prior to 48'. I have no respect for it and never will. To me it does not exist. It is about as valid as scientology. At least scientologists do not run around killing people in the name of a false god (allah).

Prior to 9/11 I never would have given this much thought nor would I have made statements like this. My apologies in advance to anyone I offend, but this is the way I feel, and will likely always feel. A religion that teaches hatred has no place in this world.

Mia, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I would like to see just one of the Islam supporters in this thread to comment on what has been quoted. I doubt that anyone will. They will run from the truth and come back when there is another thread about terror accusing everyone of being a racist who dares open his mouth about what he reads.

8. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing that will stop the violence is to exterminate all the terrorist.

larysmith711, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  9. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    How? easier said than done. They are not bugs, we can't just put some poison down.

MELLA, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'd like to hear it as well. The thing is, again, a lot of my feelings have to do with how recent events and the world around me have shaped me recently. I never felt angry about any one religion or group of people before. I know my remarks may sound harsh, but I am just trying to be honest. If being upset and running at the mouth about something I feel strongly about is construed as racist, I really do not know what to say. I do not think of Muslims as a "Race".

I like to think there is good in all people and never prejudge anyone, or at least like most of us, I try not to. But when it comes to extrememists I really have a hard time distinguishing between what is or isn't an extremist. Again, put yourself in the posistion of a God fearing American that loves life, work, family, and his country. I did nothing to provoke these people. None of us did.

I feel bad about the way I feel, it is a real conundrum, but I cannot help it. It's just the way I feel.

Mia, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Agreed, though this is easier said than done.

BTW, your avatar. Where did you get it?

I have a BHS year book and that picture is in it! I swear it is. I have to grab my old yearbooks from the office tomorrow and look, but I am pretty damn sure that avatar pic is from someone in my graduating class of 89'.

Mia, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  12. I. Brian

I. Brian Business consultant

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the cite, nddb - will chase this up.

I. Brian, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Personally, I care less if it's Abdul from Beirut or Olaf from Sweden who blows stuff up. But when they do, I want to find out why. And when I see that there are such strong forces behind them, then those forces are where the answers lie.

14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Let us know :)

15. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, that is me but I didn't go to school with you.

larysmith711, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  16. mate_pl

mate_pl Active Member

Best Answers:
    believe me that I don't know ANY Croat who is muslim, and please inform yourself before you teach me what my name is. 8000 people killed in Srebrenica were all muslims killed by catholics Serbs (eastern "pravoslav" church is their religion). Muslims in Bosnia are called "Bosnjak". Croats are 99.5% roman catholics. The statement "muslims croats" speaks for itself.

you just keep talking rubbish. UN troops in Bosnia had a mission to keep peace not to fight, and they didn't kill anyone. They were allowed to shoot only if they were under direct attack. Saddam and Milosevic are not the same. Let say Milosevic is light version of Saddam :)

Trials? Many of Croats are also in Haag, not just Serbs...

Why do USA want Croatia to sign an agreement not to send Americans in Haag and on the other hand threats Croats that they have to send their own people on the same court?

I thing I said everything you needed to hear... My point is that Clinton was just much more fair than Bush and I think Bill Clinton could play this game much better... Remember, whole arguement started with Bush...

mate_pl, Jul 24, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I guess we all just looked like that in the 80's :) I swear there was a guy I went to high school with that looks just like that picture! I know I had hair down to my ass anyway.

Mia, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  18. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    You look a bit like Slater hmm or Maybe screech, in Saved by the bell. :eek:

MELLA, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  19. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    as soon as we supported Israel we became terrorist targets

I think 9/11 supposedly happened because we put thousands of troop in Saudi Arabia for the first gulf war.

If We stayed out of ththe middle east maybe we could have avoided some of this stuff

ferret77, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  20. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Right. That is the question whether we should support Israel or not, and it all pretty much evolves around that. I personally believe we should, but I know that many Americans differ in opinion there. I'm just happy that finally we come to the real reasons.