1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what can i do ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xangahelp, Mar 17, 2008.

i order a dedicated server from a company.

the server in order is equipped with this cpu:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Dual-Core 2.40GHz 4Mb Cache 1066MHz FSB

after four days of waiting. they setup the server for me.

but the setup the server with the following cpu:

Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz

what can i do ? can i request some compension?

much thanks.

xangahelp, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  2. Monkey Biz

Monkey Biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you paid for a Intel Core Duo you should have a Intel Core Duo. Contact them and say you want compensation(some money back) or just that you want to change CPU?

Monkey Biz, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  3. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    What country are you from, and what country are the server company from? If you're from the UK, you can enforce Distance Selling Regulations. If you ask nicely and they point blank refuse, inform them you are going to such legal bodies as the OFT (if of course, you are from the UK). If they still refuse to upgrade, request a full refund. If that is refused, get your credit card company to recover the funds.

If it has to go that far, I suggest you set up a blog, write about how shit the company are, then go to the Freebies topic here and get as many stumbles/diggs to that blog post as possible. That'll hurt the company's reputation in the long run. Haha, it's fun being a bastard sometimes.

Spider-Man, Mar 17, 2008 IP