1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do with my audience that wants to make money?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JohnSweater, Oct 22, 2022.

He,

i have youtube channel about earn money. I have 10k subscribers. How can I evaluate this audience? This mass does not want to invest money somewhere. But they are interested in making money by clicking, doing tasks, registering.

Is there a system on this subject where I can earn money on them? For example, do you know of a platform that pays high referrals? Actually, I'm looking for a PHP script that does tasks such as watching videos, clicking links, solving surveys, and so on. I will build a website and there will be tasks on the website like earning points by doing some work. While people use the site, I will earn from advertisements. Can you help with this?

Thanks

JohnSweater, Oct 22, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you will build then we can suggest you to get more attetions of users and search engines.

FYI there are tons of websites which are working with same scripts as you are wishing. If you will search in google "How to earn money for free" "How to earn money by watch video" etc. then you can find many websites where user can earn by watch video. These websites are also giving affiliate options.

So, if you have good number of subscribers then can refer your audience to these website so they can earn and you will earn also by refer them.

seomanualsubmission, Oct 22, 2022 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your subscribers want to earn money by doing certain tasks, you can monetize the audience by using some affiliate programs. There are affiliate programs that pay for taking surveys, using certain social media sites, etc. I have never used them myself so do not have any further details, but I saw few of those programs on clickbank.

sultanofseo, Oct 23, 2022 IP
  4. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    If you teach your subscribers how to earn money by watching, clicking, or doing something like this, you are making them fools. You will lose their trust when you don't provide them with any benefits from clicking links or watching videos. And none of the people has earned lots of money from clicking or PPC business.
    It is my recommendation that you provide your audience with something good that will be beneficial for them. Not just a temporary fix.

Wan Bo, Oct 24, 2022 IP
  5. Shelly Du123

Shelly Du123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could join some affiliate program? But the most is to choose the right products and brands.

Shelly Du123, Nov 2, 2022 IP