1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do with AdWords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by hdpt00, Aug 1, 2004.

1. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Bottled Water

It sounds like bottled water to me. Get it for free from the sea or for cheap from the tap, then sell it on for a higher price. A scam in many ways but works.

But like I said in another thread, if there is a market then i can't hold anything against you for trying to make money out of it. But IMO just AW in, AS out won't work. Natural listings will have to help out. But if the rumours of the internet running out of adspace are true then that might fuel AS ctr commission and make it worthwile.

T0PS3O, Aug 3, 2004 IP
  2. a389951l

a389951l Must Create More Content

Best Answers:
    I have tried this scheme a couple of months ago. And the results were not good at all. Adword->Adsense.

I had some free credits so I used it to run some tests and it was plainly evident that even at 5 cents a click it was not worthwhile for my site.

a389951l, Aug 3, 2004 IP
  3. hdpt00

hdpt00 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is a good ROI? So far I am getting about 150% on this "scheme." Unfortunately with .05 cents a click even 1000% isn't much money, hahaha.

hdpt00, Aug 3, 2004 IP