1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do to earn more in Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by bestwriter, Dec 1, 2014.

Hello Everyone,

I have started promoting some products in Jvzoo since last 3-4 days. I have got visitors and clicks but did not get any sales yet. Statistics of one of these days was 300+ clicks and 15 visitors so why actually is so much difference between clicks and visitors.

I am promoting affiliate products on facebook and twitter right now but I have not tried Facebook ads yet.

Should I also promote my sites on PTC sites like easyhits4u and paidverts?

Will it bring down the conversion rate if I advertise on PTC sites like easyhits4u and paidverts?

Can I also promote my affiliate links in forums?

What else can I do to get some sales?

Please suggest. Please share your ideas and experiences.

Thank You

bestwriter, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  2. SasaIlic

SasaIlic Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried using Youtube as a way to bring in the traffic? I have used it succesfully for a quite some time back when i was starting affiliate marketing. I had a pretty good run myself but then i turned to other projects and left that behind me.

SasaIlic, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  3. Krishna 007

Krishna 007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are few things you can do, if you have not done:
    1. You need have a compelling page to attract viewers using a squeeze page. This helps in getting serious people to view your product.
    2. Once people sign up through squeeze page, keep in touch with them using e-mail marketing tools like getResponse or Awber
    3. Most importantly, go through a formal training on affiliate marketing. This really helps.

Like Sasalic mentioned above, Youtube is the best source of traffic.

Krishna 007, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  4. dabearskk

dabearskk Peon

Best Answers:
    1. conversion rate is too low
    2. find best place to promote
    3.CS ,lol
    4.Build a coupon site or branding +keyword bidding

dabearskk, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  5. aliffiliate

aliffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice posts about Amazon Affiliates stores. Do you have tried the AliExpress Affiliates program, they are the fastest growing market, with more sales than Amazon and Ebay together. We have launched plugin which integrates with AliExpress and you can create affiliate stores in minutes, no sites limitations, and simple and easy to use features, you can check it here aliffiliate.com

aliffiliate, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  6. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    The people using PTC sites are those who are just starting out in Internet Marketing. The conversions are super low. I have had more success with YouTube video marketing,Facebook Ads and Email Marketing. If you have the budget go with Facebook ads but again it depends on what you are promoting. Internet Marketing and Biz Offer are best with Bing Ads. Games stuffs with Facebook Ads. Dating offers on Plenty Of Fish. Good Luck !

xtragudboi, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  7. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try promote your offers by creating youtube videos (linking to product links in description), Bing ads and Google Adwords if possible. Also, try build an email list and email your offers to your list.

pcbro34, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  8. farhad hossen

farhad hossen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    simple answer is the more traffic you get the more sales in favor of you. So try to change your marketing methods and see what methods work for you best and stay with it.

farhad hossen, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  9. pccyber

pccyber Member

Best Answers:
    get more traffic with squeeze page... with hard n smart working to get more traffic with your target product... n target audience

pccyber, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  10. Melloweitsj

Melloweitsj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hustle'

Melloweitsj, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  11. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    3 - 4 days that is to low for sales. Not saying it can't happen but that would be quite ... luck. However your stats look good so have some patience and keep promoting!

aditd, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  12. action7777

action7777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Popunder/clickunder traffic + good landing page + Aliexpress affiliate program is 100% working method. People just can't stop buying from Aliexpress if tried once :)

action7777, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  13. Rohit Kashyap

Rohit Kashyap Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You follow these steps and see that how your income is growing:
    1. Create a blog on wordpress or blogger.
    2. Write a positive review about that product with pros and cons.
    3. Add aff link in your post images and text. And always ask positive question to your reader about that product at the end of the post.
    4. Dont forget to clock your affiliate link.
    5. Create a review video and post it on youtube with a link to your post in video.
    6. Discuss about that niche related forums and give suggestions to forum members to read your post with a link to your post.
    7. Promote your post on your social network.
    8. Find the 10 blogs related to your niche and leave a comment with a link to your post. Post your link in url text box not in comment section.
    9. Embade your youtube review in your post (At start of your post).
    10. It's a secrete which I always use. First write a negative with a different name and then reply a positive answer for that comment and after that again write a comment with the same name as he/she got convienced.

Using this mathed can increase your conversion rate. For example suppose 1000 user read your post. Accoring to Low of Average 80% users will not visit your aff site. In 20% only 10% will be interested and only 1% will make purchase.

This is my theory and not sure that it will work for all or not. But you can try. Above most of steps for get traffic and to get listed in google.

Rohit Kashyap, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  14. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Niche affiliate marketing. Figure out a system that works. Then rinse and repeat. Sounds easy but it is a lot of hard work.

dcristo, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  15. titaniumhijau

titaniumhijau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    learn copy writing, do some keyword research, choose hot and good product and learn how to do marketing.

Then, you will get more money.

It take times.

But it always work.

titaniumhijau, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  16. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing is the best way to start earning the right way with your website. First, it's very simple to start, second, you can develop your skills and learn while you go. Also, there are so many programs to choose from and you really can pass weeks studying the stats.

17. Arianetl

Arianetl Member

Best Answers:
    My advice/solution to make your affiliate program more profitable for you is: advertise, advertise and advertise more! Get your product to more people, but more targetted people that you want. I personnally use the iPas 2 Lead Generating System-- (https://ipascheckout.com/secure/trial/?id=17476&tid=DPfeb7)

I ventured into online marketing business close to 4 months now. It's going great, but what i love the most is to share, motivate and most of inspire and help out in any way that i can. So i started this blog/site www.topfinancialfreedom.com :) I truly hope this helps 1 or 2 people out there. Feel free to subscribe, comment or give me feedback! I always seek to learn sth new everyday...from everyone :)

Arianetl, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  18. MyPcGadget.com

MyPcGadget.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can afford it, facebook ads are working for me.

MyPcGadget.com, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  19. Sokute

Sokute Peon

Best Answers:
    I second that for Facebook Ads! Unless you want to invest more time and energy in quality content websites or blogs and some SEO.

Sokute, Feb 18, 2015 IP