1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do next?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by InvestInPixels, Mar 13, 2012.

Hi there,

I own www.HowToBeAnInvestmentBanker.com.

So far I have written and nearly finished all 5 of the main pages.

I am also in the process of writing blog entries, and I would like to have 30-50 entries within the next 10 days, possibly hiring someone to write a few too.

I have also created a couple of youtube videos (very basic, but they're just a start), and would like a couple hundred of them in the next few weeks.

This should give my website plenty of content to be picked up by google by. But then what can I do? Is it just a case of writing more articles, using wordpress SEO tools to create keywords, descriptions and titles, and creating more youtube videos?

Thanks

InvestInPixels, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. localnumberone

localnumberone Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you done with On Page optimization like Meta tags building and content syndication?
    If yes then you can go for the other activities to get more visibility in search engines.

localnumberone, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Next step is content distribution and promotion...

- Submitt RSS feeds of your website to popular feed directories
    - Submit your content on popular bookmarking websites
    - Publish your content on popular social networking websites.

C.Rebecca, Mar 14, 2012 IP
    InvestInPixels likes this.
  4. InvestInPixels

InvestInPixels Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys!

I'll do all those next :).

InvestInPixels, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  5. Matyy_22

Matyy_22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mrs. Philip Cook - I have sent you more then 10 emails for the milestone that you have to pay. You replied to me 3 days ago, and you said you were going to pay in the next 12-15 hours ( reason - that you were in UK, on a trip, or something like that ). I believe that you are from UK!!. Anyway, if you do not want me to continue the work at least answer to my emails and pay the milestone.

Matyy_22, Apr 20, 2012 IP