1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do if I’ve been penalized my site from webspam

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by renoutfits, Apr 28, 2012.

Hello friend

I thought you know about of Google latest update of webspam...after this update has been lost high and top ranking... my all website too lost ranking...

still i can't understand what should i do for getting my lost position while i have change according this update requirement...

should i continue my off page work for all site like a social bookmarking, article posting, blog posting and link building....

otherwise i should use another way for promotion...because new a days Google provide a daily update and change promotion policy change...

so dear if know lost your ranking and start working for getting..then please share what should i do....

renoutfits, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  2. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Just slow down your off-page work for a week and also check keyword stuffing in your site.

stepbystep, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  3. green999

green999 Member

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem. Just easy on the Off page optimisation and check if you're not being too agresive with stuffing the main keyword everywhere.

green999, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check what may violate Google Guidelines.
    remove all your spam backlinks,stuffed keywords etc.
    Start building quality links and request Google for a reconsideration

monsur, May 6, 2012 IP
  5. seotrafficsearch

seotrafficsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Try eliminating the flaws in your site and stay calm until you get your site indexed back. :) identifying all the flaws is more important because if they continue to exist, your site may remain de-indexed.

seotrafficsearch, May 7, 2012 IP
  6. maria.lisa222

maria.lisa222 Peon

Best Answers:
    No need to worry about it, remove spam backlinks and keyword stuffing. Use balanced ratio of keywords in your content, title, domain name and meta description and also try to drive backlinks from relevant sites.

maria.lisa222, May 8, 2012 IP
  7. SarahMcCrary

SarahMcCrary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check and remove all the backlinks that Google has penalized already. Your website will out of the Google penalty list within few days/weeks time.

SarahMcCrary, May 8, 2012 IP