1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can a professional SEO do for me?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Miguel Soares, Feb 20, 2016.

My onpage SEO is relatively good.

Offpage SEO is my priority, but these day this seems restricted to organic, good quality content, with everything else risking being penalized by google.

So maybe businesses need to spend their money in content writers instead?

What do SEO professionals do these days anyway?

Miguel Soares, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  2. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of SEO's devise clever content marketing and promotion strategies that deliver results.

I think a lot of people read to many horror stories about link building from people which aren't actually working in any other industries apart from writing about SEO.

It's honestly not that bad, there are loads of link building techniques which are working and working long term which don't necessarily revolve around publishing amazing link bait content.

jamesbrands, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  3. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think those cheap $5 SEO services still working n Fiverr.com as long as you don't care for the long term.

sitepaw, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  4. jack.malachi21

jack.malachi21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A professional seo/seo campaign can be the difference in failing/breaking even/ and winning big. Beware of anyone or service that claims they can guarentee you top 3 ranking in any niche regardless of cpc or volume. A successful campaign can get you on the top page of google for specific keywords. Proper on page optimization to your site, Ie: metatags, title tags, unique content frequently, link building with relevant domains in industries similar to yours but not identical to yours. Link building (in my opinion) is a bridge between obviously a backlink is pointing from another site but are you rel connonicaling and no following the right links. Are you filtering spam comments?
    Google is who they are because they have the smartest minds in tech on payroll. Blacklist tricks and hacks might work momentarily but just ask JC Penny what happens when you try to game this system. The only way for safe permanent growth is examining your niche and developing a plan to become the most authoritative. All industries are not created equal, if you have a social media blog for example, social media is one of the top searches in google however Facebook, twitter, snap, pint, myspace, insta, linkden all rank for social media so it would be hard to gain top 10 results the keyword social media. However is you did "vacuum cleaning drones" that industry won't be nearly competitive and easy to rank for but theres also not many people searching google for it either. It's all about finding that sweet spot.
    I would like to hear more about your company, depending on a few variables I can help or point you in the right direction.

jack.malachi21, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that you are pertaining to a crap SEO Services. Remember that a certified well experience SEO can provide long term duration of results for the website as well as for the benefits concerning the users.

KylieSweet, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  6. Taty

Taty Peon

Best Answers:
    I can advice you good SEO service, http://www.netgeron.com/. Maybe you will need it. They have to make everything for money.:)

Taty, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  7. gamblingdomains

gamblingdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    A good seo should tell you the things you don't want to hear like improve the quality of your website plus content.

SEOs will struggle and remember the saying for SEO that if they are that good at ranking for things why don't they just compete against you and take your business.

gamblingdomains, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  8. xplores

xplores Banned

Best Answers:
    those SEO services will give you good advice how your sites can be come into number 1 in Google Search.

xplores, Feb 22, 2016 IP
    blubloc.annm likes this.
  9. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Real SEO professional should include everything within his offer. This means things such as content writing, marketing, social media etc. SEO expert should perform anything and everything that is required for a website to rank better, not just onpage optimization.

niksto82, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  10. JoeLumbergh

JoeLumbergh Member

Best Answers:
    They will get you backlinks. Good, relevant backlinks.

JoeLumbergh, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  11. Iliq tasev

Iliq tasev Active Member

Best Answers:
    To answer on this first you have to know what SEO mean ? Like I want to explain . Your website is like a store , the on page seo ( for a Google ) is how he looks inside. The off page seo are your partners - like small companies.Without them you will wait ( think years) before a people to you.Use your off page seo ( mean links from other sites) to get "quality " visitors faster.The normal SEO worker have to do this.He have to found a clients outside the store

Iliq tasev, May 1, 2016 IP
  12. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that SEO experts are very needed and very important in net marketing! Thanks for their knowledges you have a great possibility to improve your internet business! also, it is not so easy)

JudySlean, May 12, 2016 IP
  13. appkodes

appkodes Banned

Best Answers:
    Professional Seo well known the Some techniques On page, Off page,chosen the best keywords, checking the competitor backlink, well known the SMO..

appkodes, May 18, 2016 IP
  14. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you think your onpage SEO is good then yes, invest on your content.
    Invest on how to target your audience. However, there are some SEO techniques that aren't helpful anymore.

Patricia Ann Lee, May 18, 2016 IP
  15. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what exactly you would like to be done. Articles, building Tier1 backlinks, do keyword research, Tier2-3-4-5... backlinks, competitor analysis, etc. I would advise you to first check the client's reviews before hiring someone ;)

patco, May 18, 2016 IP
  16. James O.

James O. Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are likely to tell you what you never knew or took for granted.

James O., May 19, 2016 IP