1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Best Investment in Adwords Will Fetch My Website Maximum Impressions

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by madhu_1987, Sep 11, 2008.

Hello Friends,

Can anyone suggest that "What Best Investment in Adwords Will Fetch My Website Maximum Impressions"?

I understand that there is no upper limited for daily budget. Nevertheless, what is the best daily/monthly budget? Moreover, what number of impressions & clicks can be expected against an investment of $1000 per month on Adwords.

I wish to know that if $1000 is invested to get traffic for my website through AdWords then will I able to generate sufficient number of impressions & clicks for my Adsense carrying website? In other word, will the return be more then cost or less?

How much can I generate from Adsense if $1000 invested on Adwords for a particular month?

Thanx for suggestions.:confused:

madhu_1987, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  2. Michael T.

Michael T. Active Member

Best Answers:
    That what you are trying to do is arbitrage and it is not allowed by google.

You can't have adsense ads on your adwords landing page.

Michael T., Sep 11, 2008 IP
  3. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not true.
    However, what google will crack down on is sites that it thinks are Made For Adsense.
    These days you are unlikely to make any money from arbitrage at all - a few years ago, people did, and people that have established sites and accounts and know what they are doing can, but it's not worth getting into nowadays, you've missed the boat.

magda, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  4. robertpriolo

robertpriolo Peon

Best Answers:

using google adwords for made for adsense websites it not lucrative these days

robertpriolo, Sep 13, 2008 IP