1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are Your Top Three Good and Bad Qualities?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by l33tp4n3g3, Jan 29, 2011.

1. agusto

agusto Peon

Best Answers:
    Pros:
    Embraces creativity,
    Likes listening to others,
    Achieves goals

Cons:
    Too often busy,
    Bad with communication,
    Sleeps too much

agusto, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have this on your resume. You'll get hired everywhere on the spot.

qwikad.com, Jan 17, 2020 IP
    scu8a likes this.
  3. scu8a

scu8a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com, Yes, I do include this information in my resume! During interviews, the first question I ask the hiring manager is if they press charges. On a more serious note, I'm fortunate to have established myself to the point where I write my own ticket. As to whether a potential employer doesn't find my virtues of being a violent pathological liar to be inline the their company's culture then it's of complete unimportance to me. These days, it's the potential clients who comes to me, and I make the decision as to whether I accept the project. Any project that has a budget of $250,000 or less is a project that I don't have the time to consider. So, yes, when I am at the office, I may act violent, throw heavy objects, punch subordinates in the face, set the bathrooms on fire, urinate in the breakroom at any time of my discretion, but it's tolerated because of the wealth I can generate on behalf of clients. :)

scu8a, Jan 17, 2020 IP