1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your thoughts on R Kelly?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by sterling96, Jan 4, 2019.

Just watched part 1 of surviving r Kelly and it changed my opinion of R Kelly for the worse.
    What do you guys think of him?

sterling96, Jan 4, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've been seeing loads of posts on twitter but have no idea who he is - he must be toxic af though

sarahk, Jan 5, 2019 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't he the rap star that seems to have problems with having sex with underage girls? I recall some headlines on this a few years ago...

jrbiz, Jan 7, 2019 IP
  4. Technophile

Technophile Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if the sexual abuse allegations against R. Kelly are true. What I know for sure is that R. Kelly's music is still played on my devices. Because I still like listening to "Back & Forth (Remix)", "Your Body's Callin'", "Sex Me (Part I)", "12 Play", "You Remind Me of Something", "Home Alone", "Half on a Baby", "I Believe I Can Fly", "Just Like That", "You Made Me Love You", "Ignition (Remix)", "In the Kitchen", "The Zoo", "I'm a Flirt (Remix)", "Bangin' the Headboard", "You Are Not Alone", "When a Man Lies", and "Genius" by R. Kelly.

Technophile, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The entertainment industry is filled with people who are great entertainers but are privately immoral, unethical, and downright depraved or evil. I long ago realized that if I paid attention to entertainers private lives and shunned those that disgusted me, I would have very few choices for entertainment. Likewise with their inane political or any other thoughts for that matter. So, I watch or listen to entertainers that entertain me.

As an anecdotal aside, I went to college with a guy and a gal, both of whom went on to relative celebrity. The guy played leading roles in mostly B movies, until he got a big break in one and that led to a short-lived TV series. The gal ultimately became a host/babe on a national afternoon news magazine back when those were popular. Not sure what either of them have been doing lately, but both of them are bonafide entertainers. The guy lived on my dorm floor and the gal lived on the floor below. Knew them both. IMO, these types are really fun to party with but otherwise complete "space shots" and a waste of time sober. Keep in mind that the only skill these folks have, for the most part, is to speak, sing, or otherwise perform words that someone else wrote. They only have to be capable of simple memorization of scripts or be able to read teleprompters to do the job. The rest of it, imo, is then just the physical characteristics of the entertainer (e.g., voice, facial expressions, looks, etc.) Again, fun to party with, but not the brightest bulbs on the tree.

Getting back to R Kelly, it sounds like he was doing some really bad things and is now convicted of sex trafficking and other crimes. Not sure if he has been sentenced yet, but some of the convictions carry life sentences.

jrbiz, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  6. Technophile

Technophile Peon

Best Answers:
    Some sources claim R. Kelly's sentence is pending until May 4, 2022.

Technophile, Jan 13, 2022 IP