1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your thoughts on Islam?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by proteindude, Oct 29, 2007.

1. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That type of thinking is extremely common from what I have seen from the religion of pieces....
    :eek:

debunked, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  2. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    Type of thinking? Mia is a fake Christian and you have popes who are molesting children. And you are telling ME that my thinking is wrong. Put down the crack pipe jim.

grab my heat, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  3. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Heat, you ask for a credible appraisal of your points and this is how you behave? Jeremy is a father, and from all I can know, a damn good one. As a father myself, this kind of crap isn't funny. Utterly uncalled for and way out of line.

northpointaiki, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's ignorance squared.

I'm not exactly sure what a fake Christian is.. If you mean Catholic, you're a little off base.. I was raised Catholic.. I do not currently practice. I've chosen to communicate with the almighty one on one.

There is only one Pope, not "Popes".... There are tons of plumbers out there molesting children.. There are tons of cab drivers molesting children. There are tons of teachers molesting childern.. There are people from all walks of life molesting children.

If the media gave enough attention to the growing number of SEO's molesting children, I suppose ignorant people would assume that all SEO's must be child molesters.. Sounds pretty silly doesn't it?

Your way of thinking is sad above all else..

Why are you here?

Mia, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  5. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The more I learn about Islam the more convinced I am the Muslim dudes are very weak when it comes to defending their religion. The best they can hope for is to try and discredit the Bible, thus moving the talk AWAY from their noble book and all inspiring book ONLY to those that follow Islam.

I am still agreeing with a simple description of Islam: "an obscure religion". I forget the guy who described it this way but I think it's a very accurate description.

proteindude, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  6. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I invited you to a healthy discussion but it was you who started off with the wrong intentions. I still invite you.. you can also PM me if you wish.

M5love, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  7. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made no secrets about how I feel about Islam. I think there is plenty that can be said in the open. The discussion can be a healthy one. The way I look at it, my mind can be changed on this forum.

Now, let me tell you something else I can easily spot and take this as you wish: the thing I can easily spot is fake propaganda. There is a difference between how you want the truth to be perceived and how it actually is.

You can point to all "contradictions" in the Bible and to all the "great teachings" of the Quran, but I still believe overall facts speak best. Don't you agree?

proteindude, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  8. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes facts do speak best, which is why they're in the open.

M5love, Nov 22, 2007 IP