1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your thoughts on Islam?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by proteindude, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    The only person saying anything about superiority of the prophets to each other, is yourself.

Quran 3:84
    Its wrong to call any prophet superior to another, since they all originally carried the same message and teachings from God.

Now we don't accept that any of the other prophets teaching's are preserved today. The New Testament is a collection of 4 biographies of Christ, 27 epistles of Paul, and other books on the lives and adventures on the followers of Christ. There is no record of a book revealed to Jesus. Perhaps the closest to it are the words of Jesus himself, which constitutes less than 10% of the NT.

You can find good teachings in any religion or even cult so that is not an accurate measure of whether its from God.

Islam allows for man to live entirely in a way pleasing to God, from the way you eat to the way you worship and even to the way you sleep, basically everything.

Christ never claimed being God, even in the corruption of the current bible and all its fabrication, the doctrine of the trinity is still on very thin ice.

Jesus was created by God like all other creation, he is a noble and mighty prophet of God, nothing more, nothing less.

[005:110]
    [004:157-162]
    [003:059]
    [005:116]

[043:061]

--------------------------------------------

What does 'Allah' mean and is it only used by Muslims?

Aceday, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I speak with facts, you do not, that's the difference :rolleyes:
    Your close mind is the only thing spouting the crap you do, not any factual basis.

I am defending communists? Seriously, wow that's news to me.

Why would Islam or Athiests need defending if you're not attacking? Hmmmm, thanks for proving my point. Like most religious nuts you are more false religion than logic or intelligence, making yourself you're own undoing.

I support the right to abortion? Hmmm in cases of rape, in cases where the woman's life is in danger. Soon enough in the pregnancy, before the fetus is developed I don't see much of a difference between abortion and using a condom. A condom afterall stops the process from happening, one could argue it's a form of abortion if they trully wanted to.

Leftist, you are so far off it makes you look like a joke and nothing more. I am far from 'leftist' you claim you're religious yet you spout off like you do :confused:

I am for state rights, for liberty, freedom, following the constitution. That does not make one a 'leftist' :rolleyes:

GRIM, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  3. Software_outsourcing

Software_outsourcing Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me admit the religion "ISLAM" is highly politiced. There is an ISLAM in every aspect of life for muslims be it sports, music,dance everything...

Software_outsourcing, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  4. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I wonder if you ever read your posts or are like stOx that congratulates himself after he posted something: "I ripped you to shreds." "That was so easy to disprove." etc, etc.

When one (proteindude) discusses atheism, Islam you immediately start saying I hate them and I attack them. Very logical response in your mind probably. I should have known better when you claimed you're a Christian and at the same time you don't go to church. To use your expression: "I speak with facts". Yeah right.

proteindude, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  5. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  6. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    How idiotic, this is 1 incident by some lunatic, rape is strictly prohibited and so is forced conversion, this person will surely burn in hell....... i can post you numerous examples of evil actions by christians and numerous evil actions done by christians in the name of God, it doesnt mean thats what christianity is about!!!!!!!!

Aceday, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure the facts are that El Mufti the leader of the Palestinians was a wanted war crimminal and planned the holocaust with Adof Eichmann. The nazis supported groups such as the muslim botherhood and the connection exists to this day.

The Arab/Muslim Nazi Connection Bosnian Moslems recruited into the Nazi SS by Yasser Arafat's 'Uncle' Mufti el-Husseini

[​IMG]

It seems that some people have trouble understanding the difference between a secular state and a religious state. Anglo countries use a system of common law based on tradition and dating to ancient germanic law. Muslin religious states are based on sharia law based upon the Qur'an. In a secular state like the USA there is freedom of religion as opposed to many muslim states where muslim countries where a child is registered at birth by religion. In many of there muslim countries it is a crimminal offense to change your religion to christianity.

So you can't identify a secular western government as religious government.

When you have a mullah or mufti calling the shots then you have a muslim government.

It is ludicrous to say that the nazis where a christain government. At the end of WW2 the nazis where tried as war crimminals by christains but muslim nazis like el mufti were received in the muslim world as heroes.

There were plenty of Muslim communities in Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria.

bogart, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  8. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    lol only an idiot can buy your lies as truths, that was a state visit by the mufti to germany, he supported the germans because they were against kicking all the palestinians out and creating israel.

Rofl... he did not plan the holocaust with anyone, this was hitlers ambition since before he was even known in power, read mien kampf.

Its a fact the holocaust was carried out by germans, i dont care if they were christians or wikers, they were germans.

And btw before the creation of israel, jews lived all over the islamic world.

http://www.muhajabah.com/docstorage/jewsofislam-cite.htm

Maybe you need to educate yourself on the zionism of the holocaust, how zionists could have save millions of jews but refused.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/index.cfm

Aceday, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    State visit? I'm laughing at that one. El Mufti is an indicted war crimminal and was responsible for killing thousands of Jews as a Nazi SS leader.

http://www.dangoor.com/75002.html

An American writer, Edgar Ansel Mowrer, wrote of El Mufti: “... As a murderer, this man ranks with the great killers of history. As an enemy of the United Nations, he was surpassed only by Hitler. In the evil of his intentions, the Mufti equalled Hitler.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Ansel_Mowrer

bogart, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  10. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    rofl, DANGOOR.COM LOL........its so convenient your sources are from arab hating zionists, no surprise your brainwarped, you really have no idea do you.

Btw, tell me are you a christian?

Aceday, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of sources on the Nazi war crimminal El Mufti

The Middle East Library the documentation center about Nazislamism

http://aval31.free.fr/anglais.htm

"The Mufti and Eichmann
    There also is direct evidence as to the Mufti's influence in the implementation of the physical destruction of Eu­ropean Jewry.
    In June 1944, Dieter Wisliceny told Dr. Rudolf Kastner., representative of the Budapest rescue council, that he was convinced that the Mufti had "played a role in the deci­sion to exterminate the European Jews." "The importance of this role," he insisted, "must not be disregarded. . . . The Mufti had repeatedly suggested to the various au­thorities with whom he was maintaining contact, above all to Hitler, Ribbentrop and Himrnler, the extermination"

see
    http://aval31.free.fr/lemuftietlefuhrer/mufti_fuhrer.htm

bogart, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  12. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I think history is your greatest enemy Ace whn you're trying to post the "positives" about Islam.

Now: you may sincerely believe Islam is a nice religion and Mohammed is the messenger of peace and so on, but you can only come to this conclusion if you don't read history or you only get your facts from your Islamic congregation.

proteindude, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  13. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    Proteindude, are you kidding me?

Dont you see the irony, your blaming the WW2 holocaust on muslims?

I mean your history is full of nothing but corruption, thats why you believe in a book with so many lies that doent need a genius to figuire out.

The Crusades, the Inquisition, 2 world wars, murder of 20million+ native indians, 400 years of african slavery, much much more....

C'mon man, dont insult Jesus by saying you follow him, you are a follower of St paul and his crazy vision, MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR BIBLE IS PAUL.

Less than 10% is the words of jesus!!!!!!!!!

Aceday, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  14. proteindude

Best Answers:
    Typical response from you. Someone challenges Islam and your pre conditioned response is to start pointing to the Bible.

proteindude, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  15. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    So instead of answering anything, as you were owned yet again you post more crap.

I do read them actually, as I read yours more than one time and scratch my head at just WTF were you thinking.

Reread your threads you START, it is not simply discussing, it is outright attacking and trying to bring a fight to the discussion. If you were not attacking them why would they need 'defending' as you claim I do? You were your own undoing in this argument as usual :rolleyes:

I do speak with facts unlike you, you speak with a closed hate filled mind.

Yet again where does it say you have to go to church, or that going to church makes you a Christian? :rolleyes:

GRIM, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  16. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    You just keep insulting muslims and implying our history is evil, then change the subject when you realize your wrong.

I dont bash the bible, the bible bashes itself by the blasphemous claim you make that it is still preserved as the verbatim word of God.

Wow, I FOUND THE CURE TO THE PLAGUE AND LEPROSY!!!

Leviticus 14
    Birds blood to cleanse the plague and leprosy?!! I mean blood is a cause of nothing but disease and bacteria, this sounds like voodoo.

This is certainly not from God!

Mathew (5:17)
    It was Paul who said the 'law is dead to me', Jesus cursed those who change the law.

---------------------------------

(The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)
    (The Noble Quran, 45:36-37)
    (The Noble Quran, 3:64)

Aceday, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  17. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Slavery still exists in the Muslim world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

bogart, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  18. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    Seriously tho, you are a bigtime brainwashed zionist, prob an atheist/agnostic too...

Stop lying, its Debt bondage, they borrow money and pay back with labor, NOT SLAVERY!

Muslims have been freeing slaves since 1,400 years ago. Read a biography of the prophet Muhammed, pbuh.

-----

All the evil in the world should be blamed on Muslims, any war, crime etc, doesnt matter were it is, just blame it on them ol' MAZZZZLmzzz. If your car even brakes down in the road, trust me its prob some Mozzzzlm's fault.

Aceday, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  19. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    Lil, you know my asthma has been acting up lately , i just bet....

sb1234, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, blame dem joos.... they did it!

It is always the joos fault. They are the ones who killed themselves in germany.

debunked, Nov 5, 2007 IP