1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your best Link Building tip?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DennisStam, Jul 15, 2015.

Hi all,

I'm wondering what your best Link Building method is nowadays - it could be funny, and inspiring to hear. I'll start - I am very good at outreach, I find these sites different ways both on searches on Google on the main keywords, but also benchmarking with competitors. When I make those outreach I write a personal mail, or a standard mail which I customize to the website. But if I can call them by phone, I prefer doing that. I do also offer the website a favor in return, which is very helpful because we are living in a time where you almost can't get anything for free.

I am looking forward to hear your tips! :)

DennisStam, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. abinjoy

abinjoy Member

Best Answers:
    give importance to content marketing more than link building. Article writing, directory submission, forum posting, press release are some of the link building methods.

abinjoy, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  3. Eli Wheaton

Eli Wheaton Peon

Best Answers:
    Scope your competitors out on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. If you can't make the backlink yours without their assistance, then reach out to them (outreach is always good).
    I also agree with abinjoy for his link-building methods as well.

One solid thing I've recently began doing is Custom Link Building by building custom backlinks.

Eli Wheaton, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  4. WebmasterWorkforce

WebmasterWorkforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article and press release syndication, directory submission, citations (Yelp, FourSquare, etc.), video submissions, guest blogging, as well as posting on social bookmarking and social networking websites all are great forms of link building.

The rules have changed from where years ago the more links you have the better. Nowadays, not so much. It is not only about quantity now, it's about quality.

WebmasterWorkforce, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  5. joice33

joice33 Banned

Best Answers:
    Guys I have one question for all of you. What do you use personally to find out relevant niche especially for blog comments?

joice33, Aug 17, 2015 IP