1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your best Instagram tips?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nettacompany, Dec 29, 2017.

Hey DigitalPoint :)
    Recently, I have been experimenting with Instagram and trying to build up my following there ... and ultimately get more traffic to my sites online.

I have searched for some good Instagram tips here on the WF - but don't really see much good info on this topic (yet).

Here is what I have been doing on Instagram so far:

- Liking as many images as possible on the newsfeed, daily.
    - Re-posting other's images (with a especial app), daily.
    - Going to other's Instagram profile and liking 5 to 10 of their images, daily.

So far, it is helping me build up my followers but very slowly.

And I'm also linking to my Facebook profile to build up my FB following - and I also have links to my Instagram profile n my FB profile. So it's a back and forth social media strategy. You know what I mean!

I would like to hear from the people who are working Instagram to drive traffic to their sites online.

What are your best Instagram tips to build up a following fast?

What strategies are you implementing?

I'd appreciate everyone's input on this topic! ..

I'm sure we can all benefit from good valuable tips for Instagram marketing. [​IMG]

Thank you!

nettacompany, Dec 29, 2017 IP
  2. partnerdig

partnerdig Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get more followers on Instagram, you need share engaging content that motivate them to follow your account.

partnerdig, Dec 30, 2017 IP
  3. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Slow and steady seems the way forward these days due to Instagram upping their game against automation. Do you have any kind of budget to buy shoutouts by established pages?

shaun-m, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic from Instagram is to provide the engaging content that your followers want to be and you can also make the small videos with the content or message you want to give your followers.

Sumit_Singh, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  5. Naziur Rahman

Naziur Rahman Member

Best Answers:
    Instagram is one of the best social network to drive quality traffic. But here you need highly entertaining or valuable content to get attracted by people. Just focus on giving people value, as a result people will give you value with millions of traffic. I m very much interested to test the Instagram network

Naziur Rahman, Jan 4, 2018 IP
  6. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Use automation tools to grow your Instagram followers. Manually doing that, takes tooooo....... long.
    Post daily high-quality images and use up to 10 hashtags. Check what hashtags your biggest competitors use. Name one of your hashtags after your brand.
    Include an attractive description for each post.
    If someone comments, then reply and engage (if it's not an automated message....)

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  7. TaylorCTU

TaylorCTU Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you using hashtags effectively? You need to target some high use hashtags for immediate traffic and some smaller hashtags to get top posts. This will maximize your traffic. Also if you're trying to target a certain City make that your location. A top post in your city can really promote. To get the top posts from my experience you'll need at least 600 followers and a good engagement percentage.

My advice would be to create an engagement group with fellow users in your niche. It will boost your engagement and give you better odds at a top post. Here's how https://www.goalzmedia.com/thread-218.html

TaylorCTU, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  8. patrickga

patrickga Peon

Best Answers:
    first you must have good posts and use good hashtags then you can use instazood, instazood do like, follow, commen, unfollow, direct message automatically base on hashtag, page and location that you set for him,

patrickga, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  9. firas_abb

firas_abb Peon

Best Answers:
    Instagram stories were so important to me to gain my success. Hashtags are still useful but not like before.

firas_abb, Jan 20, 2018 IP
  10. Piterdager

Piterdager Peon

Best Answers:
    great tips for everyone! thx to author

Piterdager, Feb 5, 2018 IP
  11. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    This has worked for me:

- Follow other accounts in your niche.
    - Make ourself familiar to other instagram users by commenting on their posts.
    - update regularly.
    - use proper hashtags

You can also try real and Active followers services:

shakiba.proba, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  12. Laurence Burke

Laurence Burke Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips friends its really great thread and get some new tips for Instagram.

Laurence Burke, Mar 7, 2018 IP
  13. JoeGrey

JoeGrey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should like, follow and comment regularly. In fact, you should do it as often as you can. Should also look into using some of the platforms to manage these tasks so that you can work them more efficiently and effectively.

JoeGrey, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  14. Illya_P

Illya_P Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! It all depends on what you want to achieve with your Instagram account, but more often than not, what everyone wants to do is get more followers and likes. In my experience, there are a lot of things you can do to boost your profile:
    • Post frequently (don’t post one photo, then another in two weeks. Create a schedule that you’ll stick to and follow it. This is the only way to remind your audience that you are there, alive and kicking).
    • Post high-quality photos (and I can’t stress this enough, because Instagram is a visual platform and you want all your photos to look good).
    • Analyzing audience's preference. Using Popsters.us tool you can analyze any pages in more than 12 popular social networks and find the most popular and commented posts. You can easily filter and sort content using multiple filters.
    • Use hashtags (don’t spam your posts with hashtags, but do use some general ones, as well as unique hashtags).
    • Comment on and like other people’s messages (it’s important to engage people following you. After all, if they made an effort to leave a comment on your photo, then the least you can do respond to their message. What you can also do is leave comments of your own on other people’s work, like some of their posts, etc. That way, they will probably visit your profile, see what you’re all about and perhaps decide to stick around).
    I hope this tips will help you!

Illya_P, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  15. LisaJ_89

LisaJ_89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly! In combination with this approach, I recommend using Fuelgram. It's a platform that provides you with likes and comments from real Instagram accounts, belonging to your niche. It is especially effective for businesses who want to grow their Instagram sales.

LisaJ_89, Nov 29, 2018 IP
  16. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My best advice would be pretty simple it takes time.

But stay active! All the time!

PinterestUsers?, Nov 30, 2018 IP
  17. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is to use a promotional bot. It will save your time and bring more profit.
    Look how it works: it auto likes people, auto follows them and post comments.
    The best thing in it is that you can choose your targeted audience by hashtags, location or get followers from similar pages.
    Moreover you can send auto DMs to new or all existing followers. It's really worth trying in your situation!

Warren Willy, Dec 2, 2018 IP
  18. JerryNoTom

JerryNoTom Peon

Best Answers:
    Post regularly (at least 3-4 times a day), use niche specific hashtags, engage with the community (like and comment on posts from other accounts), focus on QUALITY of your posts. Place a link to your IG on all other communication channels you use. Boost your engagement rate with reliable powerlike services such as Fuelgram - real likes from powerful accounts with 10k+ followers. Ask your audience questions in captions; insert links in posted pics...

JerryNoTom, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  19. Ben Frost

Ben Frost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post at the right time. Before you post your photo to Instagram, there are two things to keep in mind: your audience’s time zone and what time they’re most often checking Instagram. Most Instagram users login in the morning, and in the evening, on their way home from work or school. According to analytics company Simply Measured, the best time to post on Instagram is on Wednesdays between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm.

For brands, the least favorable time to post is in the middle of the night because an Instagram photo typically has a life of only around 4 hours before it gets buried in followers’ feeds.

Post at times throughout the day that you can assume your audience has downtime and is checking their accounts. For example, if you’re a company whose target audience is high school students, post your photo in the afternoon during the time high schoolers are on their lunch break. Or, if you’re a business with lots of New York City- or London-based followers, think about posting during rush hour when you know folks are stuck on trains or busses and have nothing else to do but check their phones.

Ben Frost, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  20. nettacompany

nettacompany Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you s m.

nettacompany, Mar 21, 2019 IP