1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your best Instagram tips?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nettacompany, Dec 29, 2017.

Hey DigitalPoint :)
    Recently, I have been experimenting with Instagram and trying to build up my following there ... and ultimately get more traffic to my sites online.

I have searched for some good Instagram tips here on the WF - but don't really see much good info on this topic (yet).

Here is what I have been doing on Instagram so far:

- Liking as many images as possible on the newsfeed, daily.
    - Re-posting other's images (with a especial app), daily.
    - Going to other's Instagram profile and liking 5 to 10 of their images, daily.

So far, it is helping me build up my followers but very slowly.

And I'm also linking to my Facebook profile to build up my FB following - and I also have links to my Instagram profile n my FB profile. So it's a back and forth social media strategy. You know what I mean!

I would like to hear from the people who are working Instagram to drive traffic to their sites online.
    SEMrush
    What are your best Instagram tips to build up a following fast?

What strategies are you implementing?

I'd appreciate everyone's input on this topic! ..

I'm sure we can all benefit from good valuable tips for Instagram marketing. [​IMG]

Thank you!

nettacompany, Dec 29, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. partnerdig

partnerdig Member

Best Answers:
    To get more followers on Instagram, you need share engaging content that motivate them to follow your account.

partnerdig, Dec 30, 2017 IP
  3. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Slow and steady seems the way forward these days due to Instagram upping their game against automation. Do you have any kind of budget to buy shoutouts by established pages?

shaun-m, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic from Instagram is to provide the engaging content that your followers want to be and you can also make the small videos with the content or message you want to give your followers.

Sumit_Singh, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  5. Naziur Rahman

Naziur Rahman Member

Best Answers:
    Instagram is one of the best social network to drive quality traffic. But here you need highly entertaining or valuable content to get attracted by people. Just focus on giving people value, as a result people will give you value with millions of traffic. I m very much interested to test the Instagram network

Naziur Rahman, Jan 4, 2018 IP
  6. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Use automation tools to grow your Instagram followers. Manually doing that, takes tooooo....... long.
    Post daily high-quality images and use up to 10 hashtags. Check what hashtags your biggest competitors use. Name one of your hashtags after your brand.
    Include an attractive description for each post.
    If someone comments, then reply and engage (if it's not an automated message....)

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  7. TaylorCTU

TaylorCTU Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you using hashtags effectively? You need to target some high use hashtags for immediate traffic and some smaller hashtags to get top posts. This will maximize your traffic. Also if you're trying to target a certain City make that your location. A top post in your city can really promote. To get the top posts from my experience you'll need at least 600 followers and a good engagement percentage.

My advice would be to create an engagement group with fellow users in your niche. It will boost your engagement and give you better odds at a top post. Here's how https://www.goalzmedia.com/thread-218.html

TaylorCTU, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  8. patrickga

patrickga Peon

Best Answers:
    first you must have good posts and use good hashtags then you can use instazood, instazood do like, follow, commen, unfollow, direct message automatically base on hashtag, page and location that you set for him,

patrickga, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  9. Al Cheeseman

Al Cheeseman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I have multiple accounts i run on Insta to get traffic to my sites, this page has all of my best strategies for Instagram on, Enjoy!
    https://millionairelifeadvisor.lpages.co/instainstructcourse/

Al Cheeseman, Jan 19, 2018 IP
  10. firas_abb

firas_abb Peon

Best Answers:
    Instagram stories were so important to me to gain my success. Hashtags are still useful but not like before.

firas_abb, Jan 20, 2018 IP
  11. Nate Hansen

Nate Hansen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Just want to say whats up and give my input. Having quality engaging content and targeting certain niches that interest you will help. When using hashtags post them in the comment section not in the description. You have to build up that algo score. I used a few companies in the past for my personal account and a lot of them never delivered. No joke, started using Boomul, and they literally are the only company that has given proven results. If your IG account is for business you will see an increase of impressions that you can track from the IG insights, at least I did but also depends on what your posting. Not trying to sell you on them as I do not have an affiliate link. I been in the position were I needed to grow and I can never find someone that can do it legitimately. I think they are the only company that does machine learning through Instagram users behaviors to get you results. I can be wrong so I am not too sure but you guys can check them out if you like. Here is the website https://www.boomul.com/.

Nate

Nate Hansen, Jan 21, 2018 IP
  12. social media Guru

social media Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    The whole Instagram Algorithm has been changed and fake followers are a thing of the past. I have been using a company that seemed to be clued in and they message me before anyone really notices the changes. they have a youtube channel that I have been watching for the last few months and it has really help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-txjR_HNA Check it out.

social media Guru, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  13. Piterdager

Piterdager Peon

Best Answers:
    great tips for everyone! thx to author

Piterdager, Feb 5, 2018 IP
  14. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    This has worked for me:

- Follow other accounts in your niche.
    - Make ourself familiar to other instagram users by commenting on their posts.
    - update regularly.
    - use proper hashtags

You can also try real and Active followers services:

shakiba.proba, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  15. Laurence Burke

Laurence Burke Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips friends its really great thread and get some new tips for Instagram.

Laurence Burke, Mar 7, 2018 IP
  16. JoeGrey

JoeGrey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should like, follow and comment regularly. In fact, you should do it as often as you can. Should also look into using some of the platforms to manage these tasks so that you can work them more efficiently and effectively.

JoeGrey, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  17. Alex1883

Alex1883 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've built my Instagram to about 14k in 6 months and here's what's worked for me (keep in mind this may not work for all niches but just what I've noticed has helped!):
    1. Post super high quality photos that are all edited similar to keep your "theme." Here you want to be careful about reposting other people's pictures if they don't fit exactly. Check out other accounts in your niche and look at how they make all of their photos look cohesive but individual. Ultimately I've found if you don't have this, you won't get followers no matter what else you do
    2. Follow other big accounts in your niche: if you follow 1-2 a day, people will notice and follow you just based on you following the bigger account (some of them will unfollow you, don't take it personal, but it's a good way to get your account out there)
    3. Like 5ish photos on other people's accounts (as you said you're doing) but make sure you're targeting accounts that follow people in your niche
    4. Engage with followers you have and others in the explore page by commenting on their photos
    5. Post daily and post cool stories that people want to look at
    6. Use tons of good hashtags - research what other people use in your niche and look for accounts that may repost your pictures. I use a few lines of periods before I put the hashtags so they don't bug people. I also try to use a bunch of hashtags under 5,000 so that my pictures will actually show up if someone searches for that tag.
    7. Don't do paid shoutouts - I've tried it through multiple different avenues and never got any real followers from them and wasted a lot of money. Most high quality accounts don't want to do paid shoutouts so you can really only find accounts with a lot of fake, unengaged followers.
    @chasingdaisiesig on Insta
    https://chasingdaisiesblog.com

Alex1883, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  18. jesicaaa

jesicaaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I like what Alex1883 said. Also I would ad that doing NON paid promotions is good. You can find others who have similar account sizes that you do, and do a shoutout for a shoutout. Make sure you have similar accounts with similar audiences. This not only exposes you to the other person's audience, but the audience of the people who decide to follow you from their shoutout.

If you are not already, i suggest monetizing your instagram (other socials too for that matter) at 1000 followers. Don't over do it, but provide quality monetized content for your followers. When you do this, people who see this will notice. Strangely enough, the psychology of all this makes people want to follow your more. When someone see's an instagram feed that interests them, that they see is making money (or trying to) they WANT to follow it more. I will mention more about this below (read below and check out saltyclick.com).

Plan out what you are going to do. A month's worth. Weather its a post a day with x amount of comments and blah blah blah likes, just plan it out. But don't plan your results. For example. Plan how you will carry a basket full of eggs for a month, then at the end of that time period, see what hatched, and re-plan for the next month, and do the same thing. During the month period, you will get new followers, but don't pay attention to that until afterward. Do the math after the month is over. Throughout the month, your focus is to do the steps you planned beforehand, and protect the eggs in your basket. Please the followers you have during the month. Be true to your followers.

Try a simple affiliate network. We recommendhttps://saltyclick.com as a great affiliate network for social media. They are young, and growing, which is always a good thing. Seemingly saltyclick cares about their users success and growth. Since starting with them, I have already felt positive about everything they have done. They have not limited themselves like other networks and I have found out in an interview that they plan to unleash new features for social media influencers, small businesses, and more.
    Saltyclick is something that I am glad I got in early on. I continue to hapily watch them grow and progress in the world of affiliate networking and more ;)
    Hope this was of some help.

jesicaaa, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  19. Illya_P

Illya_P Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! It all depends on what you want to achieve with your Instagram account, but more often than not, what everyone wants to do is get more followers and likes. In my experience, there are a lot of things you can do to boost your profile:
    • Post frequently (don’t post one photo, then another in two weeks. Create a schedule that you’ll stick to and follow it. This is the only way to remind your audience that you are there, alive and kicking).
    • Post high-quality photos (and I can’t stress this enough, because Instagram is a visual platform and you want all your photos to look good).
    • Analyzing audience's preference. Using Popsters.us tool you can analyze any pages in more than 12 popular social networks and find the most popular and commented posts. You can easily filter and sort content using multiple filters.
    • Use hashtags (don’t spam your posts with hashtags, but do use some general ones, as well as unique hashtags).
    • Comment on and like other people’s messages (it’s important to engage people following you. After all, if they made an effort to leave a comment on your photo, then the least you can do respond to their message. What you can also do is leave comments of your own on other people’s work, like some of their posts, etc. That way, they will probably visit your profile, see what you’re all about and perhaps decide to stick around).
    I hope this tips will help you!

Illya_P, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  20. LisaJ_89

LisaJ_89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly! In combination with this approach, I recommend using Fuelgram. It's a platform that provides you with likes and comments from real Instagram accounts, belonging to your niche. It is especially effective for businesses who want to grow their Instagram sales.

LisaJ_89, Nov 29, 2018 IP