1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the types of internet marketing ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Nishant Pathak, Jul 26, 2013.

Can anyone tell me what are the types and aspects of internet marketing ? And what is the difference between internet marketing and digital marketing ?

Nishant Pathak, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  2. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow Nishant that's a crazy big question you're asking there. Google it...

breg, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  3. Nishant Pathak

Nishant Pathak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sir ! I have been confused with Google, so want to know an individual opinion by an expert...

Nishant Pathak, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  4. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. Can you define what you mean by the different 'types and aspects' of digital marketing?

It's just too big a question. Give me some context. What do you want to do online? Do you want to get into internet marketing?

breg, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  5. Nishant Pathak

Nishant Pathak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Exactly, I want to get into internet marketing, so expect to know about it from expert person who can clear my doubts.
    I want to know the "types of internet marketing".

Nishant Pathak, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  6. George T.

George T. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Marketing is to market something to people. A product-an idea or anything.
    Internet marketing is doing the same on the Internet :)
    Easy.

Now if you want to go deeper then its hard and you need to read a lot till you make your next question :)

George T., Jul 27, 2013 IP
  7. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand that you want to know the answer to these questions. I think the difference between digital marketing and internet marketing (if their is a difference) is irrelevant.

I don't even know the difference but I make a full time income online. I haven't worked at a job for over 2 years.

Here's what yo need to find out.

Affiliate marketing is where you forward leads to someone else's product and then you get a commission when they decide to buy it. This is the best way for to start making online if you have no prior experience.

Another method is to create your own product and then sell that, and get other people to sell on your behalf. they would become your affiliates.

Learn about affiliate marketing. There's loads of ways to do it.

Go over to clickbank.com and browse through the 'marketplace'. this is where people list products that they want to sell and you can become their 'affiliate'.

From here you're going to need to create a site, a sales funnel and then drive 'traffic' to it...

Is this useful to you? Let me know if you want me to continue.

Making money online is about the greatest career you could ever have. Make a commitment to learning how to do it. It's not easy. Most people give up. But it's possible. And if you make it you can basically upscale your income to whatever you want. Good luck man.

breg, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There are two major aspects to the Internet Marketing:

MLM/Direct Sales - a pyramid based marketing scheme.
    Affiliate Marketing - a business rewards its affiliates for sales/conversions.

Digital Marketing, on the other hand, is just a collective notion of promoting products through TV, radio, internet.

The truth is all these aspects overlap in some way, shape or form.

qwikad.com, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  9. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    I look at it somewhat differently. I separate everything into two basic categories:

Selling Services - a fast way to make money, you can get money today for a service. But it's tying your income to your time. For this reason, I prefer to sell products.
    Selling Products - Slower than selling services - because in selling services, buyers are actively looking for the service you provide. But in selling product, whether tangible or not, you are faced with the difficult task of convincing someone of the benefit that they'll receive by purchasing from you. Somewhat easy when selling as an Amazon affiliate, quite difficult indeed if selling as a Clickbank affiliate for a MMO offer.

In learning to sell products, you have to be able to get traffic to your offer - and your offer must be interesting enough to convert to sales. However, once you have everything in place - a minimal amount of time will suffice to keep everything running.

Those are my thoughts, anyway...

Khadaji, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  10. Nishant Pathak

Nishant Pathak Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thank you so much for understanding my question and replying it with "to the point" answer.

Nishant Pathak, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  11. Nishant Pathak

Nishant Pathak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for sharing important knowledge about affiliate marketing...

Nishant Pathak, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  12. mhlimon

mhlimon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is very good job.

mhlimon, Jul 28, 2013 IP