1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the top web design trends in 2017?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by eFusion World, Jul 8, 2017.

1. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    In 2017, i think it is an incredible period for Internet of Things, because so many new things are happening, especially increasing awareness in public towards internet.
    I saw some of the new things in web design like AmpML (Application Modeling Language) and Google's initiative AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) to speed up web pages loading under low speed conditions.
    We can summarize at the year ending, we have bunch of new things to discuss, especially in jquery also.

kellyrose, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  2. Yasmine Assif

Yasmine Assif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

According to my knowledge below are few points for web design trends in 2017. Please check the below points:

1 - Responsive web design will continue to dominate because it is one of the most effective ways of achieving a good UX.
    2 - GIFs can also be used for your web design is a great option.
    3 - Typography is also a powerful visual medium, able to create the personality, evoke emotion etc.
    4 - Data and analytics are most important than ever and now big brands are offering their users a chance to see the stats for themselves.
    5 - Animation has long played a key role in our digital interfaces.

For more information, you can also visit at ibaroody.com

Yasmine Assif, Sep 24, 2017 IP
  3. findings

findings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think you should use gifs on your website. They rarely look professional!

findings, Sep 25, 2017 IP
    kk5st likes this.