1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the Top Selling Products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by eroker, Aug 13, 2010.

I was going to put a couple hundred dollars into advertising, what products are currently selling well now? Same one's as always?

eroker, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to http://www.cb-analytics.com to look up the products, you can have them sorted there by gravity and other statistical data

Ripped, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  3. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say this but if you don't have any idea what the most popular products are then youre not ready to throw a couple hundred $s into ppc - you will likely lose your money... imo you should be investing in ppc when you KNOW what is converting well FOR YOU - through testing and tweaking, article marketing campaigns, testing things out on an existing decent traffic site... just be careful not to rush into things with ppc as you can just waste your money - even if it is a solid product and converts well then early ppc efforts are likely to break even at best, and if you are not familiar with ppc then you will probably lose money...

Dan Bainbridge, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  4. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. :cool:

Generally, high gravity products are top selling products. But high gravity products also tend to have lots of competition among affiliates.

So if you want to promote those products be prepared to face some competition.

Also, a product that is selling well does not mean it will also work for anybody. There are lots of variables here, like your marketing method, customer's buying habit, seasonal trend etc etc. So unless you do it yourself and test it out, it is difficult to predict whether a product will do well for you or not.

This has already been mentioned by other experts in similar threads in this forum.

smonline, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  5. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    Since it's summer maybe health & weight loss could be a good niche for you to start promoting. Everyone wants to get into shape for the beach! A couple hundred dollars isn't very much for PPC so maybe you want to start with a niche that isn't very competitive...

Le Dangles, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's a huge difference between a "Top Selling Product" and a "Top Converting Product" so take little steps with caution.

A couples hundreds can be spent more wisely not on PPC, if you don't have any experience.

If you'd like to test things out, then start with a small campaign/budget.

evelinawilliams007, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  7. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are just thinking free-style.

There are a lot of small but good niches. Promote starcraft 2 guide. Try adwords content network also.

Promote a game guide via facebook ads.

jacky8, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  8. seant7871

seant7871 Member

Best Answers:
    I also use cb analytics to check out Clickbank products. I have lots of clickbank sites and I look for good gravity and I also pay attention to the sales page. If it don't sell me then I know it won't sell others.

seant7871, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  9. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    top products are always with high gravity , you can promote them with ppc or squeez page , in my opinion squeez page is popular and you can promote it by email marketing . you can check high gravity in this website : www.cbengine.com

mt33, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  10. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity doesn't matter.

J1218, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  11. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity does not matter in IM and MMO niche mainly, where many customers input their links to give the gravity an upward spike, but not in other niche, I think.

smonline, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  12. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's misleading because all it means is the number of individual affiliates who have each made at least 1 sale in the past 30 days or whatever length their time-frame is for updating it.

Even if a product has 200 gravity, that just means 200 different affiliates have made at least 1 sale. Maybe none of them even made more than 1. However, you might have a product with a gravity of 10 where 10 different affiliates have made sales in the past 30 days, but each one might have made 100 sales each. That means that the product with 10 gravity is outperforming the one with 200 gravity by a big margin.

Also, gravity does not tell you anything about conversion rates so you really don't know how well the product converts.

That's what sucks about Clickbank is there's not much that they give you to tell how well the product sells or not.

J1218, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  13. vd1

vd1 Peon

Best Answers:
    What does grav actually mean

vd1, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  14. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It means you need to learn how to read threads before posting something. I just answered that in the post directly above yours.

J1218, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  15. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    LMFAO! that was pretty funny.

rjd1265, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  16. FERIM1

FERIM1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Already here have been told that the best selling products is not always a good choice for the opening promotion. This depends on the technician you will intend to promote, from the competition as evidenced by the number of particular reference to the intended product from the time of placing on the market and so forth.

FERIM1, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  17. satti76

satti76 Peon

Best Answers:
    you will lose your money if you don,t do the proper research

satti76, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  18. tonton1970

tonton1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I'm a cookbook publisher, thinking of becoming a vendor. There are around 100 full colour cookbooks retailing for $15-$25 in my list that I can convert to an ebook. Worth pursuing? Do you affiliates sell many cookbooks?
    Thanks in advance. Learning the ropes here.....

tonton1970, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  19. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    Too many free recipes online.

Info Prodigy, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  20. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    I was told about (and didn't jot down) a site that posts upcoming launches. Does anyone know what that site might be?

Info Prodigy, Aug 20, 2010 IP