1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the Top Open-Source Scripts for Creating Personalized Gift Packages Sites?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by MBDungo, Apr 5, 2014.

Is there an open-source script for creating a personalized gift packages website?
    A site that will allow customers to personalize or customize their gift packages like mugs, plates, T-shirts, greeting cards, phone cases, mouse pads and any other products..

Please try to watch this to know what's a personalized products site:

If there's no open-source for it, then what is the best CMS script to achieve this?
    And what do I need to do to make that CMS a personalized gift packages site?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    MBDungo, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  2. iMarketingGuru

iMarketingGuru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Magento customization wizard extensions are the best for doing this or if you are more comfortable with wordpress, use the wp commerce cart or use the woocommerce cart and there are extensions you can find nulled or add simplified configuration extensions

My tactic is to use magento and then use the customization system for the main pages and just change the titles and on-page characteristics to fit a gift packaging site

iMarketingGuru, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  3. iMarketingGuru

iMarketingGuru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also, PM me if you want me to clarify on the above -- I wanted to include information on configuration built into oscommerce as well. Nearly every extension is completely free especially on magento and oscommerce out of all ecommerce systems

iMarketingGuru, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Noteworthy: Magento needs quite a dedicated server to run properly - it's a heavy, bulky system. Good for what it does, by all means, but it usually won't run great on any shared hosting or similar.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 17, 2014 IP