1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the theings I can imporve to get approved by Adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by ajithsri, Jan 15, 2016.

Hi Guys,

I have applied my site(www.sriajith.info) for Adsense and they replied that the site has "Insufficient content:". Can you please guide my how can I improve my site to satisfy Adsense needs.

Thanks in advance,

Ajith

ajithsri, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to tech blogs it is almost always impossible to get approved these days as the market is over saturated ... Adsense just do not have the inventory of adwords advertisers to supply that niche.
    Adsense also require unique and compelling content and as that niche is way over saturated, its pretty hard to come up with both unique and compelling content

Look at your post on moving wordpress: http://www.sriajith.info/blog/move-...o-root-wile-keeping-the-blog-url-pattern-same ... there are literally a zillion of blog posts and articles on the exact same thing; so yours adds nothing unique nor compelling to the web.

When Adsense say "insufficient content", they really mean "insufficient unique, compelling and useful content that is a valuable addition to the web"

Agent000, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  3. ajithsri

ajithsri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it makes sense that the topic might be over saturated.
    Thanks Agent000 for the quick reply.

ajithsri, Jan 15, 2016 IP