1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what are the seo on page and off page components?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by priyankagow, Apr 23, 2014.

i want to know exact onpage and off page components...

priyankagow, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  2. SEOMagicMan

SEOMagicMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "On page" SEO generally refers to having your keywords in the Meta Data of your website, keywords in the domain, if possible,and having keywords in unique articles or content on your page. Keep updating fresh unique content often...etc "Off Site" SEO usually refers to acquiring quality backlinks to your site.

Best of Luck,

JL

SEOMagicMan, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  3. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is divided into two major categories, First one is On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization:
    In On-page optimization, you covered all the website related editing task like website as well as competitor analysis, Keyword research, adding meta tags, optimize Heading tag (h1, h2, h3) as well as alt image tag, Add XML sitemap and robot.txt, etc.
    In Off-page optimization, you shared or promote your website information in other website. In off-page, there are so many task available. Please refer this link for your help: http://moz.com/ugc/21offpage-seo-strategies-to-build-your-online-reputation

smithrick, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  4. Gmadhavi

Gmadhavi Member

Best Answers:
    On-Page SEO Components :
    Keyword Research
    Competitor Analysis
    Title Tags
    Meta Description
    Meta Keywords
    ALT Tags
    Title Attributes
    Internal Linking
    Keyword Density
    Heading Tags
    Search Engine Webmaster Tools Setup
    Google Analytics Code Placement
    Alexa Setup

Off-Page Components
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking
    Article Posting
    Press Release Submission
    Classified Posting
    Forum Posting
    Yahoo and Wiki Answers
    Daily Pings
    Yellow Page Submission
    Blog Commenting
    Squidoo Lens
    Hubpages
    Promotion in Social Networking Sites
    and Other Social Media Promotion

Gmadhavi, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  5. Fahad Patel

Fahad Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital marketing is a very broad picture which is clearly divided into 2 branches:
    1. Search Engine Optimization & 2. Social Media Optimization
    SEO On page activities include
    Title & Description editing
    Keyword Research
    Website analysis
    Meta updation
    Sitemap generation
    URL redirection, Etc.
    Off Page Include:
    Link building activities like Forum, Q&A submissions, Blog commenting, Social Bookmarking, Directory Submissions, etc.
    SMO too has a very good impact since the results are quicker than SEO. As SEO activities take time to rank your website. Good Luck

Fahad Patel, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just wonder why people keep on asking the same question again and again, they can get answer just by simple Googling Let me Google it for you.

John Dave, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  7. danyalsadd

danyalsadd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    danyalsadd, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  8. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    kingofking, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  9. danyalsadd

Best Answers:
    Yes, We really do that , submitting your posts in the webmaster tools helps you index very quickly and who says BLOG COMMENTING attracts penalties ? Spamming is what actually gets you a penalty ,blog commenting and spam commenting are 2 very differnent things,
    some high pr and relevant comments can get you a nice result , specially on sites/blogs having 3rd party comments systems such as Commentluv

10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been looking at the page you've suggested but I think the information put their needs to be refreshed, I've found "LINK EXCHANGE" how it's beneficial ??? I think you are way beyond the Google Guidelines Matt clearly said that it shouldn't be practised. One more thing this site status also doesn't looks good linked to sites that are likely going to be considered as spam, I think this site might be penalized and just think a information site is being penalized and that site claims that they are mentioning the correct .... haaa...haaa :) I would not suggest the OP to follow this information source !!

11. danyalsadd

Best Answers:
    There have been many updates , still no penalty so you should re-consider you suggestions :D
    As this article was written in 10-2013 , yes its needs a bit of update but the basic concept still remains the same

12. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, you'd accept that this article is outdated :D Now what you need to do is changing and please don't share the outdated information because it is going to hurt others :) , I'd say before you move forward with your more depth research in updation do have a look at the searchengineland. And one more thing the interface of the site just looks way too booring all I am seeing is ads so, if you want to provide user some quality ..... change that take it as a feedback :) All the best .

13. danyalsadd

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion but I am already a permanent reader :p , about the design and ads, so its under updating process,the empty ad slots are where the ads will appear after updating, will let you know when I had finished ;)