1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the most important requirements for ecommerce store?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Wowcommerce, Nov 23, 2022.

Ecommerce Store

Wowcommerce, Nov 23, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Is this a serious question? How about Customer Service? The old adage "the customer is always right" is still true. If you give me hard time with refunds and/or exchanges - I'll never come shopping at your (e)-store again.

qwikad.com, Nov 23, 2022 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Along with the above I'd say navigation and price. I need to be able to find what I want easily and without too much difficulty. And of course your prices must be competitive or I'm out of there.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 23, 2022 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    There is no single most important point. Everything has to work together. A good website, proper SEO, good customer service, high-quality goods, etc. It is impossible to run a good online store with good quality goods without, for example, proper SEO.

Gamerseo, Nov 24, 2022 IP
  5. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing is less or most important for an eCommerce website. Everything contributes to a website from product quality to aftermarket service. If the product is good then what is the benefit to have a great aftermarket service? You have to make everything in the right way.

Wan Bo, Nov 24, 2022 IP