1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the easiest sites you can build?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FarrisFahad, Oct 15, 2020.

Hello Webmasters,

I have been building sites for a while now and I found out that memes and tools websites are the easiest to build. Can you share some ideas of websites that are easy to build?

Here are my suggestions:
    1. Image based websites like memes and wallpapers.
    2. Tools like calculators and word processors.
    3. Blogs and general content websites.
    What are your suggestions for someone who is just starting out web development and want to build websites that are easy?

Thanks in advance,
    Farris

FarrisFahad, Oct 15, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    Blogs and content websites are going to outrank 1 and 2. Image websites won't have enough content to get pages / posts indexed. Of course, with a content website you will want to add images anyway because they get indexed in the images section of google. Tool websites are general only a few pages long and are hard to rank unless you have a unique tool that isn't already spread over the internet. Content websites have the ability to start gaining traffic naturally as long as it is quality content.

cdawson6887, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  3. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am looking to start my personal website, and I have been reading comments on for tips that would be helpful for me start a quality content. Just wanted to know what it is better to start with - wordpress or a customized personal website?

Thanks!

fencerstars, Nov 9, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wordpress, every time. For all it's faults it gets people up and running in minutes.

The biggest challenge you'll get initially is finding a template that suits your personal style. Most modern templates have large images in the index page and at the top of the post. They look fantastic but sourcing those images can be a nightmare.

sarahk, Nov 9, 2020 IP
  5. VurTonBur

VurTonBur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think blogs will be easier .

VurTonBur, Nov 10, 2020 IP
  6. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress will be your best option. The plugins for SEO and things that make life easier are great. You can pick a theme, get your SEO set up and be writing content within an hour. I wouldn't worry too much about the template just pick a new free one.

cdawson6887, Nov 10, 2020 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Job search sites. You can use an affiliate program of some well known job search engine (or even Google's AdSense for search). Most of them offer widgets and/or APIs, so you can have a site up and running in no time that serves a decent purpose. The issue will be finding a good sounding domain name. All job search related domain names have long been taken.

qwikad.com, Nov 13, 2020 IP
    FarrisFahad likes this.
  8. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you, this is a great suggestion. Everyone is looking for a job, so yeah.

FarrisFahad, Nov 18, 2020 IP