1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the different types of Ethical SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sarvodya, Apr 12, 2016.

Hello friends i want to know What are the different types of Ethical SEO?

Sarvodya, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  2. Sloth

Sloth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ethical / white hat / etc. is a great way to go.

When you look at past Google updates that have penalized sites, they all focus on banning shady tactics. I use ethical SEO on my sites and have never been hurt by a Google update.

Ethical SEO will primarily focus around promoting good content. Google wants to rank the result that best answers a question, so instead of gaming the system, it's good to simply BE the best result. That means you'll have to put a lot of work into your content.

When you've written great content, you can promote it to get real links from other sites / blogs (there are tons of ways to do this). Guestographics are one way. Simply sharing your posts with another blogger who has shared similar content in the past can also get ethical links.

Beyond that, the ethical / unethical debate mostly applies to off-site tactics (like link building).

Optimizing your on page SEO, doing keyword research, etc. are all ethical tactics.

I will say that you should focus on making your content ethical, which means no keyword stuffing or putting phrases in places that just don't make sense.

For example, if you see a keyword like "lose fat 6 pounds 3 weeks" gets a lot of traffic, you shouldn't try to use that phrase as-is since it doesn't work into content naturally. You don't even have to match every word to rank for it. I see a lot of pages with titles like "How I Lost 6 Pounds in 3 Weeks" ranking WAY higher than blogs titled like "Lose Fat 6 Pounds 3 Weeks" with exact-match phrasing.

Google has gotten to where they will rank the better-written page higher than one that matches the phrase exactly. Ethical SEO means writing content that is focused on the user.

Let me know if I can expand on anything! :)

Sloth, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  3. Ernani Pitargue

Ernani Pitargue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    simple explanation - as the word derive ethical means doing it the proper way like let's say you have a new site ethical way of acquiring backlinks is to build an engaging content let people find it and eventually people will love your article and share it some bloggers might also publish or mention your article on their blogs. thats the ethical way of acquiring backlinks. Ethical can take time, so much time that after a very long time you want to give it maybe its because your contents sucks and no engagement

Ernani Pitargue, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  4. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    Anything that doesn't steal, mislead or maliciously damage other marketers is generally considered ethical. This even applies to paid stuff like traffic from places like ultimatewebtraffic or fiverr as well as automated scrapers and such. Naturally, all powerful Google might be the deciding factor in the end.

Callumm, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  5. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wish you to know about these types of Ethical SEO: 1) Ethical SEO provides the standards and search engine functionality to provide the optimization to the websites; 2) that one provides positioning of the results that is longer lasting and provide frequent changes made in the algorithms; 3) that one provides a way to optimize the search sites by making it appear on the search engine and promote it using the best techniques; 4) that one provides a way to legally use techniques and have methods to optimize the results in the fastest way.

Kate Evans, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  6. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to say in my own work that seo is friendly and have white hat techniques in it that is Ethical seo.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  7. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Ethical SEO techniques:
    • Original and unique content
    • Keyword research
    • Add a blog that create value for end users
    • Social Media
    • Pay attention to Title tag
    • Powerful link building
    • SEO friendly URLs