1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the current best CPM/PPC networks out there?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by obeselizard, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Morningwalker

Morningwalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay Per Click (PPC) is a term used to describe a particular advertising model. Cost Per Click (CPC) is simply a metric that is used to measure the what clicks cost within the PPC advertising model.

• PPC = Type of advertising program
    • CPC = A metric used in PPC Campaigns

I can't resist the temptation to use the movie analogy:

If you are going to see a movie at a Drive-in theatre you might ask if it's pay-per-car or pay-per-person. If it's pay-per-person, then you might ask what is the cost-per-person.

PPC is the equivilent of describing the payment method and CPC is the equivilent of describing the cost within that payment method. Just replace the word "person" with "click" in the above analogy.

Morningwalker, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  2. sangram

sangram Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ +1. :) Well explained.

sangram, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. mangurock

mangurock Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Epom.

mangurock, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  4. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'd suggest you to check Epom, mate. don't know surely about CPC rates, but CPM are $0.3-0.5 for display. also, approvement is really quick

Dale_, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  5. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    I'd second that. And my eCPM with them is many times higher than 0.3-0.5.
    But I am yet to recieve a payment so I can not comment on them yet. If everything goes well, epom gets full exclusivity on my website and I will work only with them.

KingViper, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  6. sangram

sangram Member

Best Answers:
    PPV are very similar to the CPM.
    If You are okay with pop unders, Edmoz is one of the best out there.

They have eCPM like $2-5 & sometimes more than that, they are worth trying.

sangram, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  7. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Must admit that their payments are always in time.

Dale_, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  8. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    both pays though I heard popads.net is good

aassociatehit, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  9. sandip1110

sandip1110 Member

Best Answers:
    I think,

Best of Best - http://edomz.com

Daily Payment
    Fast Support
    Very Decent Rate - Also have advertiser for Asian Country - no ads company has this - i'm damn sure.

If you not using it, then start now.

sandip1110, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  10. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Popadnet works on my website $0.3 cpm
    edomz not works $0.05 cpm :(

nikipink, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  11. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as per my experience with edomz I have seen their rate chanegs daily and some time I make very good and some time its low so I would say they may not have the highest rate but their rates are compeitive and good.

I would say contact them and try to find out why you do not have good rate, I make good referral earning with them and most of my referrals are very happy and I suggest them same if they are not making good then try to check with their support and see if anything is missing if you have traffic from country they have advertiser they will surely make changes in your account to get you higher rates

edomz is one of the good network so if you not getting good rate then something is missing or they do not have advertiser who want your traffic.

It could be worth for you to contact and try to get higher rates for your traffic

aassociatehit, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  12. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to compare it for your case :) Poponclick has nice rate and coverage rate.

adbash, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  13. mattwmc

mattwmc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fill rate is good, their cpm is a bit higher than Adsense for me.

mattwmc, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  14. mattwmc

mattwmc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Couple more updates (below you can find original post as they won't let me link to it):

Casale Media wouldn't accept me because they didn't have enough ads to go with my site content.

I was also contacted by Federated Media to become part of their Lijit Services network; however, check out the fine print!

Unbelievable! And their ads only run at certain times and not all the time, lol. Yeah, I'll give you the rights to use my content for eternity. Sure thing.

Altitude Digital Partners also contacted me, so I may give them a try.

So far with all the different ad companies I've tried, they all basically are the same as far as payouts go.

Original Post:

My experiences so far with running a movie entertainment website.

Granted it doesn't have high google keyword pricing so bear that in mind.

Adsense is terrible, one of the worst. And it's also a great thing when they cut your clicks for the day in half that they say is because of illegal clicks, even though traffic is up for the day, and clicks on other ad networks are up -- that don't get yanked by those companies. For some odd reason when views go up CPM usually goes way down.

Adbrite is another cruddy ad company. The ads are terrible and the pay out is real low.

Value Click Media is similar pay out to Adsense. One plus is they pay via PayPal and on time, and you usually don't see clicks taken away. However, their ads really don't jive with my content at all.

CPM Booster is the worst of the bunch. They contacted me with all these promises and had me run a campaign for a week or so. The WORST ads ever. Site users started e-mailing and complaining. Pay was terrible! Quickly got rid of them.

Technorati Ads seem to hold a lot of promise. Like 10x more CPM than CPM Booster. They also serve relevant ads; however, I ran into some kind of 404 redirect error and yanked their ads. Might go back to them, though.

Presently trying MadAds Media. They contacted me and said they have the biggest CPM payouts. I replied saying can they beat this amount and they said yeah. Just started with them, waiting to see results.

Eventually hope to get into Tribal Fusion or the MTV Ad Network. Need high visitor amount, though. Not quite there, yet.

I've also tried InfoLinks - terrible.

Vibrant Media
    is decent for text-link ads. Payout is still not all that good.

I also use image ads, which offer a little pay out. Not bad. I use GumGum.

One more, I've tried BuySellAds. Didn't get any bites from them at all. Disappointing.

My two cents, anyway.

Update on my earlier post (few above): Madads Media paid less than half of what they promised. In addition, their reporting was a mess and wrong. They are now gone; back to using Technorati and currently looking into Casale Media.

mattwmc, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  15. tvre1ease

tvre1ease Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got lucky and my site tvre1ease was accepted by adbrite because they said they "saw potential" in the site.

tvre1ease, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  16. ms dronio

ms dronio Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, kindly check your mailbox

ms dronio, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  17. a7med.ch

a7med.ch Peon

Best Answers:
    hi all
    Im new here
    i have a sport blog and i want to monitise it but cant use paypal cuz i live in tunisia so i'm looking for company that pay me well (my visitors are from USA generally and some europeean ) and if its possible i want to be payed by chek or payza instead of paypal plz experts advise me :) thnx all

a7med.ch, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  18. yepi

yepi Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best is GA

yepi, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  19. linuxosr

linuxosr Peon

Best Answers:
    adbrite worked well for me .. and after the adsense dis approval thats my only income..
    athough i m using chitika but its a crap..m just trying it for say 5k visitors and will see how much they pay for clicks and impressions.
    till now adbrite is good.. they pay good for full page ad views. thats guud,

linuxosr, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  20. Shahar

Shahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try the one in my sig. Their rates are 1.15$/1000, and any site can get in. I got paid many times and on time, I'm very satisfied with them. I used to use Adsense but then their TOS changed, then Adbrites but their rates are almost zero, popups annoy the visitors.. This is the perfect solution I found.

Shahar, Jan 8, 2013 IP