1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best Web directories for a Canadian website

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mayankr, Dec 12, 2012.

Hi,

I want to submit a website which is targeted in Canada in web directories. What I would like to know is that if there is a separate list of directories which I should target for a Canadian website. If yes then what are the top 10 directories that I should target?

I have submitted the US site in high PR directories (PR>6). Is it possible to submit the Canada website in the same set of web directories?

Note: The sites are for same corporate client but the websites are different ( US: www.abcd.com/us Canada: www.abcd.com/ca)

Thanks
    :)

mayankr, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your problem is that you are needing to submit what we call "deep links" and many directories won't allow that.

If the website content is different you should be able to submit twice but I'm guessing most will see it as a duplicate submission.

To find Canadian directories go to the S&A section and use the search.

sarahk, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  3. DuncanM

DuncanM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Phil Bradley has an extensive collection of directories on his website, including many listings grouped by country:

http://www.philb.com/countryse.htm

There are many more collections, but that is a good place to start.

Hope this helps.

DuncanM, Dec 30, 2012 IP
    Renatus likes this.