1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best ways to increase conversion rate?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mariapbonner, Jan 3, 2012.

What are the best ways to increase conversion rate?

mariapbonner, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. AffiliMan

AffiliMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you offer products- make sure your customers do not have to click 4-5-6 times to get to checkout.
    there is the 3 clicks rule! try to stick to it.
    Also - set up a clear visible "easy purchase" section - for example if you are selling products and enjoy returning customers too, set up a targeted area in your website which is offering them the chance to place instant purchase...they already placed orders with you so all info exist already, they only need to click and approve - done deal.

AffiliMan, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  3. famous2313

famous2313 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to build your list and sending traffic to a squeeze page
    then some of the best ways to improve conversion is by split-testing your
    headline and your free offer.

famous2313, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  4. dmarkers

dmarkers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes ditto for the posts above! As well as copy is concerned... in every way possible portray the benefits of why it will help their lives...

Focus on the benefits not features... For example a feature would be - Build a squeeze page to get subscribers.

Benefit - Earn a great living from those loyal followers (they say $1 per subscriber!)

Take it all into considerations how you are targeting your audience as well as the message you a giving to them. Test and track!

Hope that helps
    Dave R.

dmarkers, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  5. fab_shelly

fab_shelly Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Mariapbonner,

There are quite a few methods you can use to increase your conversion rate. I am not sure what you are using to convert, but you definitely need an opt-in form that should be placed above the fold on your site or landing page for email leads (remember that the more information you request, the lower your conversion rate). Try to use bullets when you are highlighting the benefits of the product you are advertising, so that they are not overlooked. Make sure it doesn't take too long for your page to load; if you have too many images or you are using a long sales letter to convert, it may take a while to load your page, so make sure everything is spread out. Your page should be easy to navigate and read. Prospective clients should have many opportunities to click the "Buy Now" button or checkout, with ease. If you have testimonials on your page, it will help. I can go on and on, but I think this will be a good start for you. You can always send me a message if you want more.

Noelle

The Only Time Success Comes Before Work Is In The Dictionary

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    fab_shelly, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  6. MarimediaLtd

MarimediaLtd Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi mariapbonner,
    Sometime any campaign could use a push in order to increase the conversion rate.

A few of the “simple” ways to do that in a display campaign:
    1. “Refreshing” the banners, try to get better looking banners and see if the banners are really related to the actual offer, even if you’ll have the best click rate in the world- you still want users to convert. Make sure the banner and the landing page are related.
    2. “Simplify” the conversion process: make the landing page more attractive and take the un-necessary fields out of the conversion process.
    3. Try to get more traffic, we know this might sound silly- but a lot of time a little push there can go a long way.

Good luck!

MarimediaLtd, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  7. softwebsolutions

softwebsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing the conversion rates is feasible by focusing more on conversion optimization and its related components, design, testing, and most importantly – content.
    Close monitoring of the human and split testing can be effective to increase the number of visitors that actually convert to sales.

softwebsolutions, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  8. Alexander P.

Alexander P. Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually make articles that has some powerful call-to-actions at every end that generate leads for my website. It is quite hard actually to create a powerful content that would then lead to sales or conversions for your website.

In my keywords, I usually target long tail keywords and link it to my landing pages to where my products are.

Alexander P., Jan 4, 2012 IP
  9. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best way to increase conversion rate is giving further discount which is effective but it not a good way to generate sales.
    - provide information that customer only want to see from our website
    - use powerful call to action that cause them make decision in the short time
    - target the right market only
    - clear and unique content in your product description
    - provide solution more than selling a product.

JerrickYeoh, Jan 4, 2012 IP