1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best ways to earn money doing SEO Freelancing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kay Huang, May 17, 2017.

I'm learning about SEO and thinking about becoming a SEO Freelancer. I want to know if it is possible to earn a full time income this way?

What are the ways to earn money doing SEO freelancing? I'm guessing that the first way is to make a website about my seo service and try to rank that website to the top so people and companies can find and use my seo service. Is this a possible way? Would my clients limited to my own country or would they be internationally?

The other way I can think of is to find work through Upwork. How hard is it to find work there? I heard that some people could earn a lot by just freelancing through Upwork, is that true?

The third way I can think of is selling a seo gig on like Fivver or other online marketplaces. But in Fivver the gigs are very cheap so I don't earn much. And most seo gigs on Fivver are not that effective. So maybe there are other better online marketplaces were you can provide high quality seo services and charge a bit more?

Above are the 3 ways I can think of on how to be a seo freelancer. I'm not sure if they really could work out? Or are there other ways to be a seo freelancer and earn a full time income?

Kay Huang, May 17, 2017 IP
  2. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can earn money by doing SEO for client's project. you can get the project from a freelancer or from upwork sites.

David Jones42, May 18, 2017 IP
  3. Kay Huang

Kay Huang Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it easy to get work on Freelancer.com or Upwork? Are there lots of competitions?

Kay Huang, May 18, 2017 IP