1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best way to generate qualified leads for Web development & Internet Marketing Business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ChetanGlobalRank, Jul 29, 2015.

Hi Members,

I would like to know what are the best way/sources to generate qualified leads for Web development & Internet Marketing Business.

We are doing SEO, SEM , SMM, Email Marketing, use of freelancing portals, networking all. We want to go on next level now.

I also heard we can also generate leads from forums, but don't know how. Please assist me on this or any other Idea/source/strategies anything that can help me.

ChetanGlobalRank, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  2. Esfera singh

Esfera singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If it is in the Niche forum, it Can help to generate leads. Forum posting is the best way to generate the leads and traffic but its depend on Forum sites and Community. Relevant community is help to lead generation.

Esfera singh, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  3. Anas Asif

Anas Asif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Friend
    If you want to Generate leads the best way is

1. Create a High Quality(converting) landing page
    2. send traffic to the landing page
    3. Traffic will convert to leads

and if you want to generate leads from Forum get traffic from forums and send to your squeeze (landing)page you can do that by putting a signature which directs the people to you landing page and you start posting on forums and start giving people VALUE

Anas Asif, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If posting in related niche forums you build up a profile for yourself first and have signature links or create posts with offers when you have the ability too.

You can build some powerful forum profiles with lots of internal links to them if you know how and they can rank high oddly enough.

Classified ad posting can be quite good for them like craigslist have you tried it?

Mkcoy, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  5. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly the best approach would be to offer your services at a discounted price to large organizations starting off. Build up a portfolio and some great testimonials. Nothing beats referral business and word of mouth because there's a higher level trust opposed to reading an ad. Get a few good clients and more should follow.

Nick B., Aug 2, 2015 IP
  6. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a fundamental issue with this question though, not to be disrespectful or anything but if you have an internet marketing business, isn't this the kind of question
    you need to be answering to your clients and not asking how you can promote your own business.

Mehdi.b, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  7. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Haha yeah that's true, but everyone needs to start from somewhere.

Nick B., Aug 3, 2015 IP
  8. Mia Luzzatto

Mia Luzzatto Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Lead-generation landing pages, optimized for SEO and promoted with Google Adwords are the best way to get qualified leads.
    This method allows you to attract people who are searching for what you offer, meaning they have intention to learn more and possibly buy, and send them to a page that is fully-optimized to get them to complete a lead-gen sign up form.

---
    Regards,
    Mia Luzzatto

Mia Luzzatto, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  9. Anuradha Rao

Anuradha Rao Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go through listings in local directories, contact the businesses

Anuradha Rao, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  10. elshazly

elshazly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. If your targeting local business owners for SEO, dont even take any advice from above. I started an seo and web agency 1 year ago from this month. Before that year, I had zero knowledge of SEO or that it was even being done. My business is clearing about 80k this year. So yeah, i know what works. You have to be able to sell. if you cant sell, you better hire someone too. Cold call... Walk in business directly, do whatever it takes and speak to at LEAST ONE decision maker per day. Offer them a free keyword ranking and rank them for something easy.. few weeks later, show them where they are and tell them if they signed up for a paid plan to imagine what you could do. etc, etc. If you want help, add me on skype. joseph.elshazly - or anyone else of that matter

elshazly, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  11. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree to the guy who commented above. You don’t need a starting point instead you need selling skills. If you can sell it, there is no better way to lead generation. I know people who can sell even garbage. It is all about creating the need of what you are offering.

LisaGrocke, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  12. oskaroskar

oskaroskar Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can afford, run ad campaigns on Google AdWords. There is no better way to generate leads than paid traffic.

oskaroskar, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  13. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like this member knows his stuff...other options are freelancing sites, warriors for hire and if you want to speed up the freelancing part get arbitrage underdog, its a software, you can see a review of on my site! I also have an SEO and lead gen business and we also do graphic design and once I started using this software life got much easier and I had more leads than I knew what to do with!

daftdog, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  14. ChetanGlobalRank

ChetanGlobalRank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mehdi.b I love to learn from others. May be they can give me an Idea :). It's all about learning and sharing knowledge :).

ChetanGlobalRank, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  15. ChetanGlobalRank

Best Answers:
    elshazly, loved your answer. I have sent you an connection invite in Skype. I have also added you on my LI profile, would love to talk to you more.

16. ChetanGlobalRank

Best Answers:
    oskaroskar, defiantly there is no better way to generate leads than paid traffic as well as qualified organic traffic. But what when you want to spread yours wings. :)

17. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    yup you are right without first step we never get anything.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  18. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Respect that at all time, was just trying to share a different point of view. Good thing that you do not get things personally, have a great day and good luck mate.

Mehdi.b, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  19. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think having ads on relevant online communities will help. Yes it involves money but sometimes that's how it works.
    Invest on exposing your business and you'll get something in return. However, there are still organic ways of doing it, and it involves content and graphical presentation that will attract people's attention. You might want to try, video marketing or infographics, if and only if it is applicable to your niche.

Patricia Ann Lee, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  20. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you used software like AeroLeads ? it generate prospects, something from where you can start with and build.

Otherwise you have to do the hard way of building landing pages, create content, direct traffic etc. There are people who sell leads too so check them on linkedIn but be careful as there is lot of noise there.

neest321, Oct 11, 2015 IP