1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best tools to search social networks for a particular keyword?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nshadab, Apr 28, 2018.

My question is pretty straight forward....

What are the best tools to search social networks for a particular keyword?

There are several occasions, where a user ask for a particular product/service, but because we are not aware WHERE..... so we loose even we are capable of offering particular product/service

so all i want to explore is there any monitoring tool available in the market through which we can monitor social network, so when a user ask or post anything related; the tool can trigger an alert to us on the basis of KEYWORDs.

I am involving 3 major social networks
    1) Facebook
    2) Twitter
    3) Linkedin

I am noticing especially on 3); that few people are so active; if any user posts asking particular product/service; within few mins they reply to that user and offer their product/services. Very effective way of lead generation as the lead is QUITE HOT, and if you are first to respond, you can convert them into REGULAR CUSTOMER.

Just through some light on this subject....

nshadab, Apr 28, 2018 IP
  2. avensis18

avensis18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many practical and free tools for social media. They fall into three broad categories: watch tools, publishing tools, and account management tools. I do not use them all personally, but you never know when one of them can be practical in a particular case.

5 Standby Tools: Topsy, Social Bakers, Social Mention, Klout, Feedly.

4 Publishing Tools: Buffer, Swayy, Facebook Debug Tool, Knowem?

5 Account Management Tools: Manage Flitter, IFTTT, Social Sprout, Followerwonk, Twitter counter.

There are many practical and free tools for social media. They fall into three categories: watch tools, publishing tools, and account management tools. I do not use them personally, but you never know when one of them can be practical in a particular case.

5 Standby Tools: Topsy, Social Bakers, Social Mention, Klout, Feedly.

4 Publishing Tools: Buffer, Swayy, Facebook Debug Tool, Knowem?

5 Account Management Tools: Manage Flitter, IFTTT, Social Sprout, Followerwonk, Twitter counter.

avensis18, Apr 28, 2018 IP
  3. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you have pasted it twice, leaving an impression of CCP.
    Second, you haven't addressed my concern.

nshadab, Apr 28, 2018 IP