1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best tools for MCSE prepration

Discussion in 'Programming' started by lewisb, May 2, 2005.

Hello Forum! I am new to the IT certification arena. I have decided to go for MCSE preparation, as I am comfortable with networking field. For last six months I am working for a company that give support for network on various platforms. I have started preparing for MCSE 2003 stream by reading some Microsoft Press book. I have not worked with routers yet. I want to know whether it will affect my results? Please help me finding out what else should I do to pass the certification? I have fixed target of three months to pass these exams. Please help me!!!

lewisb, May 2, 2005 IP
  2. markkk

markkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    www dot mcmcse.com <- free sample exams

Cheers!

markkk, May 13, 2005 IP
  3. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    Find the sample tests at any of a number of places online and work through them. The answers to the questions are not always accurate - they want you to answer per the book and not the way things really work. It's been a while since I went through it, but I remember a lot of instances where the book answers were just not practical and in several instances downright wrong.

Having not worked with routers is a problem. Understanding their role and usage in a network is important though. It's all relatively easy to pick up conceptually if you have any networking experience.

nevetS, May 13, 2005 IP