1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are The Best Products To Promote From Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by steve4seo, Feb 7, 2013.

Hello everyone,

I've been an affiliate for CB since two years. I tried some products from market place to promote but never succeeded. is there anyone who made good $$ on clickbank. I heard so many forums and discussions who says thay got huge $$$$ from clickbank but with no proof.

Also, what is the best method to promote CB products ? Organic / In-Organic / Social Media ???

Which one do you prefer ??

steve4seo, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In my experience the best way to promote CB products is by building a list. For years I succeeded as an affiliate with other networks but just couldn't seem to get much sales from CB (I promote stuff mostly via niche blogs with product reviews etc. and organic traffic). I would try and rank for the product name, but even when I did manage to get page 1 rankings I found that my 9 competitors on page 1 all had similar blogs to mine.

Since then I've added a pop up to each of my blogs to collect emails (Pop Up Domination), and I have a follow up series of at least 10 emails for each product. There's more work involved but it does work. Clickbank still isn't my favorite though - I like some of the products and the regular payments, but there are easier networks to work with.

hamidap, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  3. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply jm55,

I've searched online and found some blogs which says best converting products on CB and when i searched for the products in market place, most of them are not in the list. I like your idea of collecting emails but blogging for each product is a huge work. I don't think it works for all the products in the market place. if we know the better converting products, then we can concentrate on creating blogs or web 2.0 properties for them.

What about creating a review webiste ? I thought to promote CB products through review website, so that we can target all the major products in CB and we can much concentrate (promote through organic or in-organic) on better converting products once we know the statistics. your suggestions on this much valuable for me

4. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I shared best converting products in another thread. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/best-converting-click-bank-products.2634252/ please have a look at it and let me know your feed back.

5. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Making money products seem to make their owners a lot of money.

Chestbrah, Feb 10, 2013 IP