1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best products for eCommerce?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by sifat900, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Brookly

Brookly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Clothes and electronic gadgets are really the hit these days. Like me I engaged in online clothing business.

With my eCommerce platform that I'm using (Interspire Shopping cart service pack) that I download here www.http://iscexperts.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2081 this really gave great help in managing my online business.

With a great products, and efficient eCommerce platform that I'm using my online business is a sure hit :)

Brookly, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion would be to base your decision more on the functionality of a system and see if it covers what you need it to do. As Opal mentions, you will be best off with a separate host for the actual media, but make sure the system sufficiently secures the files to prevent your shoppers merely sending the link to their friends... and at worst, that link going viral.

Demo stores are generally used to illustrate functionality and allow you to have a look at the codebase (where available).

Also with that size catalogue, make sure you can import your product data easily, else we'll hear back from you in July when you've finished adding them

dom19, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  3. wetbupa

wetbupa Peon

Best Answers:
    eCommerce is surely one of the fastest growing sectors in the Financial World and it is getting developed day by day.
    An important fact for an ecommerce website is the payment tool you are going to use to get payment. You can either collect the payments yourself or automate the process by using the third-party payment service (here you will find the list of most popular payment services - shopify.com).

The most popular shopping carts offered by the business web hosting companies are: Miva Merchant, Agora, osCommerce and Zen Cart.Make sure that your shopping cart is compatible with your payment service while choosing the cart for managing your sales.

wetbupa, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. yizhumachinery

yizhumachinery Peon

Best Answers:
    u r so great, learning from u

yizhumachinery, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  5. webmasterjay

webmasterjay Peon

Best Answers:
    any products could be your niche and it is depend on how you get the "stock" and organize it. If you find out the wholesale product about the iphone accessories , it is good for your online business.

webmasterjay, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  6. Affiliatin

Affiliatin Peon

Best Answers:
    any digital products that dont require any revisions are my choice

Affiliatin, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  7. davehermansen

davehermansen Active Member

Best Answers:
    The "Big 3 Factors" to consider when choosing a keyword phrase to build a store around are:

Intent to Buy - Does the keyword phrase represent a product type and indicate that the searcher wants to buy something?

Profit Per Order - Don't concern yourself with the percentage you make. Instead, focus on $ cleared per processed order.

Local availability - Do the national retail big box stores offer a wide selection of the product type you're considering? If so, people are likely to just buy locally instead of going online to purchase.

Other than that we try to focus on small product catalogs so it's relatively easy to maintain.

davehermansen, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  8. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As suggested focus on a specific niche and $ you make after credit card processing fees. Popular products are always oversaturated and have stiff competition from major retailers marking prices down and/or offering free shipping to retain customers.

muffet, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  9. Ajoke

Ajoke Peon

Best Answers:
    The best product to sell is the ones you know most about. Do this and your half way there to a fast quid

Ajoke, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  10. Young Gangxta

Young Gangxta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i guess you can sell iPhone cases,accessories,clothing,and many more ... If you need help Please feel free to PM me

i guess electronic gadgets which are available at a cheaper price and iPhone cases,accessories and alot !
    if you need some more information , PM me

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Young Gangxta, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  11. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital products are easy to be sell through ecommerce. Not need to stock up.

himanuzo, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  12. poonosbill

poonosbill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess a lightweight question deserves lightweight answers. If I were going to build an ecommerce store without any particular knowledge or specialty of my own then I'd wonder what I could possibly add to a noisy marketplace. But if I had to, I'd be looking at long tail products--things that people search for with a longer phrase, so I might actually have a chance to pop up on their radar. You can do keyword searches for those kind of things on Google, looking for a small number of responses. Understand that not many people will be looking for such things, but you have a chance at dominating small beachheads, and you could probably afford the PPC cost.

poonosbill, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  13. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    For you to have a successful e-commerce business, you might want to consider first what kind of competition you will be dealing with. There are a lot of effective products to sell online like apparels, shoes, gadgets, etc. That is why it is very important to know your target market and the competitors selling the kind of product you would also prefer to make available online.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  14. daXx

daXx Active Member

Best Answers:
    high consumable is beauty care and fashion for woman.

daXx, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  15. draxxus

draxxus Member

Best Answers:
    High cost products with a margin of 30% or better. I'm talking about products that carry a pricetag of $100 or more. With that kind of margin and price point you can afford to spend more on marketing and still make money.

draxxus, Nov 11, 2013 IP
    usama18 likes this.
  16. usama18

usama18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely as draxxus said always choose products having more then 30% margin.

usama18, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  17. saniaariefinorin

saniaariefinorin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    smart cell phones.stylish handbags etc.

saniaariefinorin, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  18. pearllike

pearllike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most popular items are Tablets and Smart phones.
    Custom clothing and accessories websites are also popular as through customization feature user can select color, fabric and size for a piece of design.

pearllike, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  19. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is available on the internet. Anything can be sold here

Henry Calvin, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  20. Marton123

Marton123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mobile phones and Computer accessories.
    Cosmetics
    Leather products like bags,shoes etc