1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what are the best practices for starting Photoshop template carrer?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by ale_steve, Jan 3, 2017.

i m thinking of starting to do templates using photoshop ... if you have any suggestion or tips pleas leave them down bellow
    i want to create a post about it for my website to help others if you wold love to help you will be rferenced in my site http://www.devntech.com

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    ale_steve, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  2. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    Would recommend to start with simple designs and then start to do more complex ones as the skills progress.

degreubiwa, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important factor is how you're going to do the marketing and sales.

As with most products, in this age of over-supply, just creating the product is unlikely to make much profit. I'd say 99% of what needs to be done to succeed with selling photoshop templates, is to learn about the SELLING side of the business (or find someone who can do that really well for you). Creating templates is easy enough, but is unlikely to make much money unless you know how to sell them, which will also tell you which types to create, etc.

Chris

Chris-, Feb 11, 2017 IP