1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what are the best ppc network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by onclickjobs, Oct 6, 2022.

i just creat my own gpt/ptc website (onclick-jobs)
    and i'm looking the best ppc network for my website
    thank you for your help ;)

onclickjobs, Oct 6, 2022 IP
  2. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    I think Google ads is the best PPC. Although you can use some other services like Bing ads, Facebook, Quora, and Reddit.

Wan Bo, Oct 7, 2022 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should leverage Social Media Ads as it's a new website. Social Media will help you to reach your potential audience and get known. Also, do some keyword research about the same and run PPC campaigns on Google as well (search ads and display ads can also work for the same).

Sumit_Singh, Oct 11, 2022 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Best is not THE best for everyone. No single solution suits everyone's need. For some, Google Ads will work fine. Others will find Facebook Ads work better for them. Some will only advertise on Instagram. Identify your audience and see where the roam.

sultanofseo, Oct 15, 2022 IP
  5. AmritaTA

AmritaTA Member

Best Answers:
    For this type of niche will be Google, FB and Social media.

AmritaTA, Oct 20, 2022 IP
  6. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For this kind of website, the best option is Google ads! Although you can use other social networks or advertising networks.

CarolWWW, Oct 25, 2022 IP
  7. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    There are multiple PPC networks like as Google Adwords, FB Business, and SMM, SEM.

Daniel165, Nov 17, 2022 IP
  8. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ad networks, it's just depends on your needs.
    If you are looking for banners, you can try Google ads (but compliance is tough), or you can go with a native ad network like Mondiad, Taboola or MGID where your website is approved faster and you can test and see which one suits you quicker.

ultra_sweet, Nov 25, 2022 IP
  9. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Google Ads: Google Ads is one of the most popular PPC networks and allows advertisers to place ads on Google search results pages, as well as on other websites that are part of the Google Display Network.

2. Bing Ads: Bing Ads is the PPC network for Bing and Yahoo search engines and allows advertisers to place ads on Bing and Yahoo search results pages.

3. Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads is a PPC network that allows advertisers to place ads on the Facebook platform, including in the news feed, on Instagram and on the Audience Network.

4. LinkedIn Ads: LinkedIn Ads is a PPC network that allows advertisers to place ads on the LinkedIn platform, targeting specific professional groups and job titles.

5. Twitter Ads: Twitter Ads is a PPC network that allows advertisers to place ads on the Twitter platform, targeting specific groups of users based on demographics, interests, and behavior.

6. Amazon Advertising: Amazon Advertising is a PPC network that allows advertisers to place ads on the Amazon marketplace, targeting specific products, categories and brands.

knowledgeherald, Jan 14, 2023 IP