1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the Best/Genuine Affiliate Programs on the web right now?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ali Amjad, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And have you heard about ExpertMobi affiliate program? They have a lot of offers for various verticals

Dylan Barns, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  2. enginethemes

enginethemes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you check EngineThemes.com? Try several premium WordPress themes and plugin here. It's easy to become an affiliate partner and step into the profit zone with 35% commission on every qualified purchase.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    enginethemes, Oct 28, 2016 IP
  3. expertmobi.com

expertmobi.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Looking for a reliable CPA network? Sign up with ExpertMobi and start promoting our high rated offers from direct advertisers. PM me on ping me on Skype: live:nadya_394, supportexpertmobi

expertmobi.com, Oct 28, 2016 IP
  4. ld5548

ld5548 Member

Best Answers:
    If the niche has "Minimal competition" it's probably not going to be worthy of your efforts.

ld5548, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  5. crysmolly

crysmolly Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are into personal development, I would recommend PGI affiliate programs. It's not saturated yet.

crysmolly, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  6. dpac852

dpac852 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very informative post.

I prefer Clickbank product, hosting affiliate program also has high payout rate e.g. hostnine

dpac852, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  7. jsonm

jsonm Peon

Best Answers:
    the 4 percent group is a recent clickbank program where you can profit from not only a one-time commission, but also a residual commissions of the people you send to and participate within the eco-system.
    It's basically an a product that bundles a bunch of companies (clickfunnels, leadpages, aweber, getresponse, …) where you get residual commissions from automatically because of the way their funnel is set-up.
    Yeah let that idea sync a bit… and that is just for 1 referral.
    You can tell that it is insane, but they made it so simplified for beginner affiliates and advanced that everything is included, support, tutorials, webinars they are with you within the branches to set it up.

jsonm, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  8. refinementservices

refinementservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice thread!

I think affiliate marketers have kind of created a bad name for themselves over the past few years due to people abusing them and creating spammy websites that do everything they can to deceive the consumer.

I think the biggest thing to be taken from this post is sincerity. If a product or service isn't good then an affiliate marketer should be honest with their audience and say that. And the same goes the other way. When you love a product (like lead pages), be sincere about it.

There's definitely still room for affiliate marketing, as long as you take an honest angle on it. Serve, don't deceive.

We've just created this free 5-day course on affiliate marketing as a part of the launch for one of our client's own affiliate programs. It's a big plug but it might be useful to people wanting to get started:
    http://launch.refinementservices.com/create-a-successful-online-referral-business

All the best out there!

refinementservices, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  9. Karenmia

Karenmia Peon

Best Answers:
    What's ayour blog about? I can share some affiliate programs and network but need know your niche first.

Karenmia, Nov 14, 2016 IP